Chapter 28

It's been weeks since Howard and Randy have spoken, Dream has no idea what happened between the two but she was afraid to ask. Every time she wanted to talk to Randy, Howard would come out of no where and take her away. He wouldn't lent explain anything to her but would come up with any excuse to take her away from Randy, Dream watched him pace around in the arcade. The two had been going there all the time recently, Randy wouldn't go knowing that with one wrong move Howard would tell Dream what he knew.

"Ms. Maybor," she felt a chill go up her spine before turning to her English teacher with a nervous smile, "What is the main conflict of this book?" Dream looked at her book, her thoughts were still on her current situation with Randy and Howard.

"Misunderstandings?" She asked, the teacher gave an impressed look before turning away. Dream sighed thankful, Julien gave her a thumbs up from the other side of the room, she smiled at him before turning back and losing herself in her thoughts.

Mcfist jumped up and down like a little child, he was waiting for the sorcerer to do his part. Their robot had been ready for a few weeks, the robot would track Dream after she has been stanked and then trap her and the ninja together. The sorcerer was quite done with Mcfist's child like behavior, asking everyday.

"Is it time? Is it time?"

The sorcerer was on his wits end, he had repeated this for the last hour. The sorcerer turned around with glowing green eyes.

"Almost, now shut your mouth!"

Mcfist's mouth shrunk before a nervous smile broke on his face, he stopped waiting patiently as Viceroy tinkered with a small robot. The sorcerer watched Dream through a rat, it was sent through the vents of the arcade, for a while he waited for something to happen but soon stopped when she had turned directly to the rat.

"What are you looking at?" Howard asked, Dream stared for a bit longer but turned back with an awkward shrug.

"I thought there was a rat, but I guess I'm just seeing things." She looked down at her straw, fiddling with it and then sighing. She was bored, ever since Howard and Randy began 'fighting' she hadn't been having any fun.

"Could you not sigh?" Dream turned to him, her blue eyes began to roll at the red head as she brought her voice up into a mocking tone.