Chapter 22

Dream took a deep breath, recently she had been becoming slightly more nervous around Randy, she would avoid eye contact but would still try to talk to him normally. She was still helping with Theresa who was very unmoved by Randy's feelings.

"At least give him a chance?" She begged, Theresa looked at her begging friend before sighing.

"Fine, but I don't think it'll change anything," She began rolling her eyes, "Especially not with how he treated you." Dream sighed, she knew that Theresa didn't like him but it was worth a try.

"He's different, he just thought I was like Bash." She tried to redeem him with her words, Theresa sighed.

"Sure, but if he so much as does one thing to make me mad, I will hurt him." She made a very menacing voice, Dream nodded with a shocked look on her face before laughing and making her way to her homeroom.

"Randy!" She could hear Howard yelling at him, this had become an occasional thing, she really didn't know why but didn't question it.

"Hey, it's eight in the morning, stop yelling." She looked at both of them with her hands on her hips, she held a serious face before smiling and sitting at her desk. Randy would give her occasional glance, this of course would make Dream's heart beat for some reason. The fort few classes went by quickly and then lunch came, Randy and Dream's favorite time of the day.

"Hey, Dream!" She turned to see that Bash had called her out, he wrapped an arm around her and began to drag her towards his table, "Come on, my friend has a crush on you, you'll love him!" Dream didn't like any of Bash's friends, and she didn't feel like sitting there so she ducked from out of his grip.

"Bash, I don't think I want to sit with your friends." She truthfully said, Bash rolled his eyes at his younger cousin.

"Don't be a stick in the mud, Dream." He glared at her, Dream sighed turning away. She arrived at her lunch table and sat beside Randy.

"What's up?" He asked her, Dream made a soft groan picking up her spoon and shoving some macaroni into her mouth before mumbling.

"Bash is not at all bruce," She flung her spoon up, "He was trying to make me sit with his friends cause one of them has a crush on me." Randy felt something tug at his chest.

"Dream, you like the ninja, right?" He asked, she went slightly red before turning away.

"I'm not really sure anymore."