Chapter 20

Randy stared at Dream, they were at the arcade hanging out. Howard had left to get pizza for the three leaving Dream and Randy alone, Dream was playing a game while Randy watched her.

"You're really good." He would comment every few minutes, truth was he had been noticing more things about Dream. He could see that she was kind, smart, and sweet, things he missed when he first met her. Randy felt this tugging feeling in his chest every time she would smile at him, Howard would tell him that it's probably guilt for judging her too quickly.

"Thanks, I've been cooped up most of my life that this is the only thing I know how to do." She replied once, her hair was up in a ponytail leaving her face visible. Randy took note that her eyes were not only blue but they had a ring around her pupil that was a light brown, her eyelashes were long but not visible due to being naturally low.

"I've got the pizza!" Howard laid down the slices on the table, he sat down beginning to wolf it down. Dream looked up from the game quickly.

"Awesome, I'm starving!" She had gotten used to being herself around Randy as he was there everywhere she went. Randy looked at the game screen to see that Dream had yet again set a high score.

"Smile!" Randy turned only to be flashed by a light, Dream coughed trying to keep a laugh down, Randy looked at her before feeling his face heat up slightly.

"We have to take that guy's camera away." He said sitting down and beginning to eat, he would glance up and see Howard messing around with Dream on his phone, but every time Dream noticed she would smile sending his heart into a frenzy.

"Well, I'm gonna go buy a soda." Howard stood up walking away from the two, Dream turned to Randy.

"You okay, dude?" He looked at her before setting his mind on one thing, he likes Theresa he always has and he always will.

"Well, I kind of want to ask out Theresa but I'm too nervous." Dream nodded before staring off into space, Randy knew this was how she thought but at this moment Dream was trying hard to suppress an angry emotion that had been fighting its way up.

"I can help," She began, Dream didn't have any feelings for Randy, why would she? The ninja had begun to visit her frequently sending her into a happy spiral, "I'll talk you up to her, maybe then she'll be willing to date you." Dream smiled once again, Randy gulped hard.

"I hope so."