Chapter 15

Mcfist watched the ninja and his little gal-pal through the still functioning camera. He examined her before turning to Viceroy.

"Who is that girl?!" He shouted, Viceroy walked towards the screen and examined the girl as she carefully wrapped the scarf around the ninja's neck.

"Isn't that Dream, your niece?" He asked, Mcfist ran over and nodded.

"She is! We have to capture her!" He said confidently, Viceroy shook his head.

"How? You've meet her mother, she doesn't let Dream go anywhere." Mcfist rubbed his chin in deep thought and then smirked evilly.

"Looks like we'll have to capture her." He proposed turning and laughing evilly, Viceroy shook his head but turned to quickly draw up plans for a robot.

"Okay, this robot's mission will be to capture Dream, the robot will bring her here and the ninja will follow to save his friend," He began pointing at a capsule that was one of the robots hands, "And we'll capture him." He finished turning back to Mcfist who smiled gleefully.

"Finally, we will capture him." He stated before laughing evilly, Viceroy held up a finer stopping his laughing spree.

"One problem, "He motioned to the pile of metal beside him, "We don't have enough metal to build it yet." Mcfist turned red slamming the desk before him and looking back at the monitor.

"I'll get you soon, ninja!"

The ninja carried Dream on his back as he took her home, she hugged his neck afraid of falling down. She couldn't help but blush before hugging the ninja closer, he noticed this and smiled a bit.

"Thank you," He said as she opened her balcony doors, "For saving me, I owe you my life." He finished bowing, Dream smiled and tugged on his arm for him to stand.

"You don't owe me anything," she replied holding his hand, "Being my friend is enough." She smiled at him warmly causing him to catch the contagious smile.

"You know, Randy doesn't hate you," He spontaneously said, she looked at him with confused eyes, "Give him a chance to be your friend." She thought for a moment looking down before looking back up and smiling.

"Okay, only because I trust you." He was relieved with her response, she waved him farewell before walking into her room. The ninja jumped onto the roof of the house besides her and opened the far right window and snuck in with a sigh.

"At least she'll give me a chance."