Chapter 33

The sorcerer clenched his hand as he saw the two, the ninja was fine apart from the cuts but he would live, the exact opposite of what he had wanted. He slammed his hand causing Mcfist to jump.

"Why isn't he dead?!" He yelled, the mice around him squeaked in fear or what he would do, "This was a fool proof plan, how did it not work?!" Viceroy held up a hand.

"Um, I may have accidentally used a weak net, by accident!" The sorcerer took a deep breath before looking at the two, he swore he would kill him and he will one day.

"I'll get you, if it's the last thing I do."

A few hours later, the sorcerer watched the problems between Randy and Dream resolve themselves as the two declared their love for each other, he gaged.

"Ugh, young love is horrible!" He yelled to himself, watching the two he saw them turn away as soon as Howard and Theresa entered the room.

"Dream, you're awake!" Howard and Theresa yelled, they hugged the girl before glaring at Randy, who rolled his eyes and motioned to his bandages.

"Is no one worried about me?" He asked, everyone other than him laughed, the sorcerer even chuckled a little. A little. Theresa took Randy out into the hallway.

"Well?" She asked, the sorcerer watched the two as Randy nodded and threw his hands in the air.

"I did it and she likes me too!" They cheered and celebrated in the hallway before Randy stopped, "We can't tell Howard, he's still mad about this whole thing." Theresa nodded and then smiled walking back into the room with Randy following. They laughed in the room as the sorcerer observed their every move.

"I hate that boy." He said to himself before turning away and disappearing into darkness.

Two months later, the four friends were hanging out at the arcade. Theresa was trying to beat Dreams high score but couldn't no matter how much she tried, Howard cheered her on as he ate pizza in a booth. Across from Howard sat Dream and Randy, the two laughed at Howard as crumbs fell for his mouth as he shouted.

"Don't judge me!" Randy stopped laughing as Howard became distracted with his phone, he took a moment to appreciate how forgiving and loving Dream was. Everyday he would ask himself, how did he get this perfect person all to himself? And with that, he grabbed her hand. She looked at him before smiled and grasping his back.

"I'll judge you when I want to, Howard!"