Chapter 2: Elsa The Angel Slayer

Elsa the angels Slayer is based on one of my best friends - @li_mordragon -

Chapter 2: Elsa The Angel Slayer

Natsu kicked up the door to the guild and went in as he greeted every guild member with an 'yo' or a simple high five, but for gray it was a punch in the face. Gray and Natsu began fighting as usual while they was throwing insults at each other. They punched and screamed at each other and soon brought everyone else in a big brawl, because they 'accidentally' threw mugs and tables at the other members.

Wendy and Lucy was hiding behind one of the tables that had fallen on it's side as the guild began smelling like sweat.

'I'm sure Erza will stop this.' they both thought.

Wrong. She was busy eating her strawberry cake and no one, no one disturbs her while she's eating her life- I mean strawberry cake.

All of the sudden the doors was kicked open. The hole guild froze at the loud sound. Natsu looked around him searching for who could have done that but realized everyone in the guild was there. It must be someone not from the guild then. Natsu mind came rushing towards the worst possibility: that they had found him.

Four people stepped in. The sun shined behind the figures so you could only see the outline of them.

"Where's MY Angel?" a woman's voice called threw out the guild.

A loud thud could be heard as Master Makarov jumped down from the second floor.

"I'm sorry to disappoint you, but we ain't got any Angel's here. So tell me what you want and who you are." he demanded as he looked the one in the middle in the eyes.

The door shut with a loud slam and the sun disappeared from behind their backs. Natsu's breath was captured in his throat as he saw the four people standing in the middle of the guild.

There was two men standing behind a woman and WENDY? in a triangle.

The too men had short capes with hoods covering their faces. The woman in the middle holding Wendy in a death grip was another story. She was absolutely stunning. She had short blonde hair reaching to her shoulders. She had big diamond-blue eyes and perfect figure. She also had an cape but had it opened so you could see her tight clothes inform of a white kimono with flowers that reached down to her hips making it look like a cute dress.

She chuckled evilly, making some men in the guild have a giant nosebleed from how sexy she sounded.

"I'm after fairy tail's Angel." she said with a stern expression.

"What the hell are you talking about?" Gray yelled from his spot next to Natsu who was still in shock from the people who came threw the door.

"Yeah, we ain't got any Angels. Just MEN!" Elfman shouted, making everyone sweat droop.

"Hehe, are you saying you don't know who the Angel is? Or even that you had one right here in your guild?" she chuckled.

"And he's one of the most powerful Angel's of all time and you don't even know it? God, how good he must be." she chuckled as she drooled a little at the thought.

"Who are you?" Makarov cried out, utterly confused now.

"I have many names. But I'm most known as Elsa the wing snatcher. I'm an Angel slayer."

Everyone gasped. How could there be a Angel, and actual real life Angel in their guild?

At this point everyone where socked and were screaming and shouting at each other and, walls? Well anyways, it was chaos. A tick mark appeared on Elsa's head.

'Are they seriously ignoring me?'  she thought with more tick red marks forming on her head.

"WHERE'S MY ANGEL?" Elsa screamed out, making it slightly louder at how quickly it became quiet.

"GIVE HIM TO ME OUR I WILL HURT THIS LITTLE GIRL!" she shouted as she showed Wendy in front of her, still in a hard grip around her throat.

"LET HER GO." Makarov shouted as an aura began surrounding him.

"You might be stronger than me, but you haven't got the heart to hurt one of you own. Hehe that's what makes you all so weak! SO GIVE ME MY ANGEL!" Elsa shouted out as she squeezed Wendy's throats harder, making the young blue haired girl gasp loudly for air as she took her small hands trying to pray of Elsa's from her acing throat.

"NATSU WHAT ARE YOU DOING?" came the sudden voice of Gray as he was grabbing on Natsu's shoulder.

"I can't see Wendy suffer like that just because of me." he whispered, only loud enough for Gray and the dragon slayers to hear.

Gray slowly pulled his arm away as a quiet 'no way.' escaped his mouth. Natsu began moving towards the Woman and was soon standing a couple meters in front of her.

"Let her go." Natsu growled

"I knew my little Angel would come out of hiding." Elsa chuckled loudly.