Chapter 14 - The Last Adventure

THE NEW CHAPER AFTER YEARS AND YEARS OF WAITING IS FINALLY OUT. So, buckle up kiddos, it's going to be a hellish ride!

This story is not fully edited! Just have that in mind!

Thank you for waiting, it makes me so incredibly happy, you can't even imagine.  

Well, this is awkward.  What's it been? Years at least, haha. I'm sorry! Deeply, deeply sorry for it taking forever, but it's finally finished! It's not good, or awesome but it's at least finished!

So, first of all, a few changes, for example: Some details do not add up. Yes, I am very much aware of this. Do I care? A little, but not really. Natsu and Lucy are no longer, like, gods? And I tried to not make it as cringe has it as previously been. I have no idea if I succeeded, though.

Secondly, I know I'm really, really bad at POVS so forgive me! They will suddenly change, so just don't try to think about it too much, sorry. This story is in all honesty not that good and quite badly written. I think I've improved these last chapters, though, and I hope you think so too. Some parts are going to be a little weird to read because I did essentially just come up with this plot on the spot after twelve-year-old me stopped with that really bad cliff-hanger.

QUICK WARNING BEFORE YOU READ!

It quite frankly sucks. I don't know.

There's extreme (meh) and detailed gore, just say if you guys want a warning where exactly the scenes come up, please say!

A lot of swearing! Like I don't know how it happened, but it did.

I punched my head furiously onto the keyboard as I wrote this and it turns out the rainbow and kitten department closed these last chapters, so it's bound to be weird and brutal, like this is far more brutal than I intended it to. 

Minor (or if you like them, mayor) character death(s). They're not main characters guys, don't worry. Or are they ;)))

Sorry if there's any stray 1s anywhere. I mark where there's supposed to be cursive stuff, if you find any: comment!

There is a scene with a panic attack. Remember I have just a vague idea of how a panic attack feels like both mentally and physically. This is my experience, therefore, please don't judge it too bad. Sorry if I got something wrong!

TRIGGER THINGYS! A LOT OF TRIGGER THINGYS:

SUICIDE (you probably didn't expect this one. Neither did I honestly)

PANIC ATTACKS

DEATH

BLOOD AND GORE 

May add more warnings later on.

Please leave your thoughts in the comments and I'll be sure to read them and probably answer them if there are any questions or just about anything! It really makes my day when you guys leave a comment!!

But without further notice,

Let's start!

Chapter 14

The Last Adventure

Perhaps the phrase 'Puppets without strings' would better fit their purpose. That's all they seemed to be now. No one to control them, no emotions, nothing left to ground them; to make them human.  Lucy took a careful step back, trying to avoid the previously formed cracks. Her eyes remained trained on the couple by the doors.