Chapter 6: New Friends or Enemies

Thank you for so many reads!! I'm so happy thank you!! I can't thank you guys enough! Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. I'm so happy!
I'm not sorry for making Lisanna bad. I don't have any grudge against her except her and Natsu together makes me wanna puke and the way she acts but nothing else really. Still not sorry tho.
Oh btw, Emma is based on one of my closets friends! She sadly doesn't have Wattpad though, so no shoutout.

Hope you enjoy.

Chapter 6: New friends or Enemies

Natsu's limp body fell to the floor as Lisanna only smiled and grabbed him close. To close for Lucy's liking.

"What the hell did you do?" Lucy screamed worried and absolutely 100% pissed at Lisanna.

"Doesn't matter." Lisanna smirked.

"Of course it matters!" Lucy screamed at her with a glare.

"What did you do?" Erza screamed at her, with a glare of her own.

"Relax, Erza. I just put him to sleep."

"Why?" Wendy cried.

"Isn't it obvious. She wants him for her own." Gildarts answered for Lisanna.

Lisanna grabbed Natsu more tightly and began walking towards the doors. Everyone reacted on this and began making their way fast towards the guild doors, and of course Lisanna noticed this.

"Stop right there! If you don't want to get him hurt!" Lisanna hissed at them, making them all stop dead in their tracks, not knowing that she couldn't really hurt him.(Author: *Laughing evilly*)

"Now he will be mine, and there's nothing you can do abo-" Lisanna began, but stoped as she was blown into the bar by a fist surrounded in a blinding pink light.

Behind where Lisanna stood before was a beautiful young woman around Elsa's age. She had pretty tan skin. She galore at the bar where Lisanna was as her er neck long brown hair flew beautifully with the wind that came from the open doors behind her. She had short light blue shorts with a gray crop top with black hearts on the edge of it. She had low black bots and a small flower crown resting on her head, with many different flowers of all colors.

Everyone looked shocked at the woman.

"Emma, why did you do that?" a light voice cam from the girl now identified as Emma's head.

The voice came from a white girl exceed with a pink tiger costume, much like Froch. The exceed also had a small heart shaped potion bottle on a belt on her small hips.

"Didn't you see what she was doing with the Angel, Dragoste?" asked Emma towards the exceed, now known as Dragoste.

"Wait a minute. Angel? Angel!" Emma screamed as she realized what the pink haired man was.

"Oh my god! An actual Angel!" she continued to scream, making everyone sweat droop.

Lucy took at few stepped towards the two at the door.

"Erm, excuse me. But thank you for saving Natsu." Lucy smiled.

Emma turned confused towards Lucy, but it quickly turned to a big smile.

"Don't worry about it. Everything can be solved with love! But this girl over there." she pointed towards the knocked out Lisanna.

"She did have love, but this gentleman here don't have it for her. She's only using him, so it's not real love, but you can take him, I can sense your love towards this man is strong as ever." Emma winked towards Lucy, making her blush a storm.

"We are very thankful. But who are you, if I may ask?" Makarov asked.

"Oh, right! I am Emma Caru and this is Dragoste, my best friend." Emma cheered as she pointed at the exceed on her head.

"Well Emma, why are you here?" Makarov asked.

"I was thinking of joining your guild. Is this Sabertooth?" Emma smiled curios.

Everyone sweat dropped once again.

"No this is Fairy tail." Erza answered for Makarov.

"Oh well. I really wanted to meet Rogue-sama. But Fairy tail is good too." Emma talked to herself.

"Well, I'm here to join!" she cheered happily.

"Eh, well welcome to the family I guess." Makarov cheered as well.

Mira went behind the bar and grabbed the Fairy tail stamp and then made her way towards Emma and her exceed.

"Where would you like your mark and what color?" she asked with her usual smile.

"I would like it pink and on my right shoulder." Emma smiled at Mira.

"I would like it there as well and the same color." Dragoste smiled as well.

"Shall be. My only question is what magic do you use?" Mira asked.

"Oh, right. I'm a Love Dragon Slayer and Dragoste is... well a cat with wings." Emma teased the exceed.

"Hey!" Dragoste shouted at her.

"Your and Dragon Slayer?" Gajeel and Wendy echoed each other.

"Well yeah. A Love Dragon Slayer. Everything can be solved with love." Emma stated with a dreamy expression.

"Right." Gajeel fake smiled.

"And what was that talk about Rogue, huh?" the teasing voice of Mira suddenly spoke next to Emma.

"Oh, well he's so dreamy and strong and his smile, Ohhhhh~ Rouge-Sama will be mine." Emma fangirled making everyone think of a certain water-mage.

"Natsu are you okay?" Lucy's voice echoed throughout the guild hall.

"Yeah, I'm okay don't worry. I never thought Lisanna would do such a thing, though." Natsu smiled at Lucy, but it quickly turned into a frown.

Lucy looked sadly at him as she helped him stand up.

"Yeah." she frowned.

As she was helping him up, he suddenly flinched violently, making Lucy worry.

"Wendy can you come and heal Natsu?" Lucy smiled sweetly at the little blue-head.

"Yeah, sure!" she cheered happily as she made her way towards the pair.

A blue-green light shined beneath Wendy's hands as she began her healing magic on Natsu's wing.

"So, all done. But it will be sore for a while, so don't fly with it for a few days. But moving it and stretching should be good for it." the girl smiled at both Lucy and Natsu.

"Thank you, Wendy." Natsu smiled lovingly at his little sister figure.

"No problem. I just have to sit a little." she replied groggily from using to much magic.

"Don't over work yourself child!" the voice of Carla sounded as she flew Wendy over to one of the benches that wasn't destroyed.

The doors fell open once again making everyone raise their guard as a woman made her way in with a little brown bear beside her.

The woman had long messy brown hair down to her hips. She had bright green-blue eyes that shined knowledge. She had a long big green cape with white details a little everywhere. Under the cape she had a green tight shirt with a brown corset around her stomach and waste and tight brown pants showing of her long figure. She took a big step towards her little bear companion, showing of her long brown boots as she looked out towards the members.

"Where's Elsa?" she asked with anger radiating strongly from her voice.