Chapter 7: Together

Lisa is based on one of my best friends - @aragon_bear !!

Chapter 7: Together.

"Where's Elsa?"

Her loud but calm voice echoed through the guild hall. Her bear companion grunted beside her while looking up at her long figure, like asking what to do.

"Elsa's laying defeated on the floor over there. Why do you need her." Gray stupidly reapplied.

The girl sighed deeply and looked to where Elsa lay defeated.

"Goddammit, Elsa! You just like fucking with me, don't you?" she screamed at Elsa who had apparently woken up.

"Well it's not my fault his attractive!" Elsa shouted back, making a tick mark form on the other girls head, while Lucy was nodding in agreement in the background.

"True! But still. Stop. taking. others. BOYFRIENDS!"

"But I want them!"

"I know your desperate. But-" the brown haired girl looked towards Natsu and Lucy.

"You don't - goddammit he's hot." she drooled, she shook her head and looked towards Elsa once again.

"You should take him." she sparkled.

"I FUCKIN TRIED." Elsa cried pissed.

"Useless piece of shit." she muttered under her breath.

"OI, SAY IT TO MY FACE, ASSHAT!"

"WHAT THE FUCKS AN ASSHAT?" she creamed back.

"ITS YOU! YOU...YOU ASSHAT!" the blonde screamed making everyone sweat dropped in the background.

"HEY!" Erza screamed, making both women stop dead in their tracks, from fright.

"Who are you?" the scarlet haired monster asked.

"Oh, right. I'm partner and best friend of that fuckface over there." she began as she pointed towards Elsa, hearing a 'HEY' in return.

"My name is Lisa River and the bear at my right is my friend Aragon. He's sweet, but an asshole so watch out." Lisa smiled.

"So are you a Angel Slayer as well?" asked Carla a little curious.

"Oh, no no. I use wood-make magic and Aragon doesn't use anything really, he's just annoying." Lisa smiled looking towards the bear at her right.

"So like me than!" Laki cheered.

"So you here to join?" Makarov asked, rubbing his mustache in though.

"Well, yeah. We where here to join, Elsa included. But she ran of with some puppets." Lisa explained making some sweat droop.

"Well I except. Mira please get the stamp again." Makarov smiled looking at Elsa and Lisa's asses.

"It's amazing how many members we got in one day." Gray sweat dropped.

"Yeah, Juvia agrees." Juvia agreed.  (Lol)

After the three got their stamps they partied hard for all the new members and now we are with Lucy, happy and Natsu, who was still in his real form. They where walking calmly towards Lucy's apartment because of Natsu not being allowed being alone because of Erza and the master.

"I'm sorry for what happened." Lucy suddenly said, happy flying beside her.

"For what? For Elsa? Don't worry about it. I'm just glad Fairy tail is there for me." Natsu grinned.

"Yeah. but No, I meant Lisanna." Lucy corrected him.

"Don't be sorry. It wasn't your fault. And Lisanna had been quite crazy sense she came back from Edolas." Natsu laughed a little making the air around them lighten a little.

"So, your an Angel, uh?" Lucy asked looking at Natsu's wings.

"It weird, I know." Natsu frowned a little.

"Yeah. But I don't mind." Lucy smiled lovingly at him.

"Thank you." the pinky smiled back.

Opening her front door they made their way in her apartment. Natsu breathed in the sweet scent of Lucy making him smile even more.

"I'm surprised you took the front door. Like who are you and what did you do to Natsu?" Lucy playfully teased, making Natsu laugh a little.

"I wanted to take the window, but my wings won't fit." Natsu sobbed.

Lucy started laughing at his cute face when he cried and soon went to make food in the kitchen. Natsu soon followed when Happy had fallen asleep. Sitting at the kitchen counter he watched when she cooked everything.

"I know you can't stay by yourself because of possible other Angel Slayers, but why did you have to stay here?" Lucy asked even though she was happy with him being with her.

"I don't know. Erza said something about babies." Natsu teased.

Lucy blushed bright red.

"I'm kidding Luce. Calm down." Natsu laughed.

"Jerk." Lucy muttered quietly.

After stuffing their faces with food they went to sleep.

"Okay, I made a bed for you two on the couc-" Lucy began but then noticed the two boys laying on her bed fast asleep.

She sighed as a smile was brought to her lips. She quietly made her way in the bed, crawling over Natsu as she laid next to him.

What? Just because he took the bed doesn't mean she couldn't lay there. It's her bed.

She was about to fall asleep when she heard her name being called out. Opening her eyes, she was meet with hazel. It was Natsu, he was awake and looking at her.

"What is it, Natsu?" she asked sleepily.

"Luce, I'm sorry." he sighed.

"For what? What's wrong?" she asked waking up a little to know something was wrong.

"I may have to leave Fairy tail for a while."

Those words made her world stop. Her ticking clock on her wall, was the only sound in the room, except Happy's light breathing as she stared into the eyes of her best friend and crush.

"What?"

"It's to dangerous for me to stay, both for you and for me. I have to go a while. But I promise I'll come back." he smiled sadly at her.

"What? You can't leave me!" Lucy half shouted at him, tears streaming down her face.

She screamed and begged for him not to go a couple minutes before suddenly she stoped and looked at his worried face. Realization hit her and she got an idea.

"Let's go together." she smiled.