Chapter 9: 6 Years

4000 words omg. It was supposed to be short XD.
AND HRHRJJKKEJDWID I GOT LIKE 1K READS IM SO HAPPYYYYYY!!! THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH! and please comment! I love reading all your comments it makes my day! Im too lazy for readin' it through and checking for spelling errors and stuff so DEAL WITH IT. So thank you and I hope you enjoy!

Chapter 9: 6 Years

6 years went fast by and the Fairy tail guild was as lively as ever. After Natsu, Lucy and Happy left they where indeed sad even Laxus and the ones that weren't that close to them. But they soon got over it, knowing they'll come back soon.

"I can't believe it's been 6 hole years sense they left." Gray said sitting at the bar with Juvia.

Juvia looked as he stretched out his sore muscles form a job they just came back from, as she took a ship of her drink.

"Yeah, Juvia actually miss Love rival a lot." Juvia frowned.

"Me too, I miss all of them. And Juvia-" Gray looked at her and smiled.

"You don't need to call Lucy Love rival, you know I'm only yours." he finished while giving her a loving kiss.

"Hey there love birds." a muscular man with short dark brown hair and icy blue eyes that perched your very soul came up to them.

The man sat down with them at the bar and ordered something fast from Mira who was still even after 6 years, the barmaid.

"Hey, Dan. Hadn't you a job with Elsa today?" Gray asked the browned haired man now identified as Dan.

Dan's arms went behind his neck as he balanced on the barstool.

"Yeah, we where. But we got a little... distracted." Dan blushed a little, avoiding eye contact.

"Oh, so you guys got distracted huh." Cana's voice suddenly said.

Dan looked at her and immediately wanted to punch her when he saw that she was wiggling her eyebrows at him.

"It's acceptable, we've been dating for 5 years now." he huffed, making all people at the bar chuckle, making Dan blush even more with anger and embarrassment.

He was about to start arguing with them when all of the sudden the doors where thrown open.

At the door stood four hooded people. There was one who was much taller than all the others that had brought shoulders and a hood that covered the persons face like all the others. The one next to the taller one was one or two heads shorter and had what looked like a slim figure and seemed to be caring a little bundle of something. The other two that stood in front of the other was really short, the other one shorter than one of them.

Everyone starred with curios eyes at the group as a silence was brought over the guild. Suddenly a voice they all recognized so well spoke, they just couldn't place who.

"When did the guild become so quiet?" the tallest spoke in a deep voice.

"Aye." a really light voice cheered in.

The owner of the light voice everyone recognized immediately it was no question about it.

"HAPPY!" Carla cried, flying as fast as she could towards the smallest person between the four.

The clocked person was tackled to the ground by the female exceed, at the same time the hood fell of and indeed showed a familiar blue exceed.

Carla was sobbing hard into Happy's chest while he rubbed her back and said shouting words.

"Wait if Happy's here that means-" Gary began but was cut of by the tallest cloaked person.

"Damn straight, Stripper." the man brought down his hood as well the other two.