Chapter 3: True Form

Decided this was gonna be a Nalu story. Well anyways let's begin!

Chapter 3: True Form

Gasps where heard all around the building.

"No way." Lucy and Erza gasped.

"Now My little Angel, come here." she said with a lust filled grin. As Lucy gritted her teeth in anger at how she used the MY.

"Let Wendy go first." Natsu said, as he almost sounded demanding to others in the guild.

"Well I can't do that, not yet. I can't have your friends around me attack me, sense they probably will as I only have great power against you." Elsa chuckled.

"Are you that stupid to revile that to us!" Gray shouted at her, getting a couple nods from other members.

"Well no I'm not that stupid, but that's why I have these guys with me." she smiled as she pointed to the two cloaked men behind her and Wendy.

"Now my little Angel, come here."

Natsu began slowly making his way towards The Angel Slayer as he held his head up high, not admitting his defeat quite yet.

He stopped around two meters away from her with a face of worry at Wendy that was like a little sister to him.

She squeezed Wendy's throat again as she smiled happily.

"Show me your true form."

Natsu froze. She wanted what! His first response was to take a small step back.

"NOW!" she demanded as her hand tightened around the little girl.

"As you wish." Natsu responded, making people in the guild gasp from the respect in his voice and what this true from was.

A blinding but absolutely beautiful light surrounded Natsu as he was lifted of the ground slightly. The light faded slowly and brought Natsu slowly back to the ground. Their mouth dropped. There right in front of them where a God-like feature. It was still Natsu but he looked different. He had a tight white t-shirt, showing of his more defined, or may I say perfect muscles. On his left hand he had a also white glove making its way up to his elbow And Military-like white pants with his precious scaly scarf around his waist, acting like a belt. He wore pure white combat boots. But most surprisingly of all he had fricking big perfect purl white wings from his back that moved with his moments and where definitely real.

In other words he looked really fucking hot.

Lucy looked in shock at him, then passed out from blood loss. Blood running from her nose she laughed to herself at how she picked the 'right guy to fall in love with', while everyone was sending knowing looks to each other.

All of the sudden a large amount of magic power came from Natsu, so much that the hole guild even the master was pulled down to the ground by the bear pressure of it.

But as fast as the magic pulled them down it was gone and they stood once again.

'Was it that I felt in the morning?' a short and bolding white haired man thought to himself as he looked in awe at Natsu's real form.