Chapter 10: A Mission

Bye guys, be sure to check out my new story "The Secret Love." It's another fairy tail fanfiction, but this time Natsu x OC. I'd be so happy if you read it, thank you!!

Chapter 10: A Mission

The light of the rising sun, woke Lucy up from her slumber. Her eyes opened slightly has she gazed up at the shelling. Yawning she looked towards her right and was meet with the sleeping face of her husband. Taking her slim fingers across his face she smiled.

'How did I get so lucky?' she thought to herself, smiling.

Brushing a couple strands of hair away from his face she was meet with soft hazel eyes. She smiled at him as he placed a loving kiss on her lips.

"Morning, beautiful." Natsu smiled, pulling back.

"Morning." Lucy smiled back.

"What time is it?" Natsu yawned.

"It's probably around 6, because the kids haven't attacks us yet." Lucy laughed.

"Yeah your probably right." he laughed softly with her.

"I'm surprised we managed to fit on the couch together."

"Yeah, me too. But we are practically laying on each other." Natsu laughed, kissing his wife again.

Continuing kissing her, Lucy began moving herself on top of Natsu. Sitting with each leg next to his hips, she stoped the frequent kissing and smiled down at her lover.

"Did you really mean you wanted more kids? We already have two annoying devils. Or at least on of them." Natsu laughed, making Lucy laugh with him.

"Of course. I love to have more kids, it's amazing to see small versions of you and me mixed together running around. And just having a family, loving them and caring for each other is amazing. But the best part is I will be raising and making them with you." Lucy winked making Natsu blink a couple times before chuckling.

"Yeah your right." he smiled softly.

Lucy squealed in happiness and kissed the Dragon Slayer lovingly. She then took her arms to both sides of his head and leaned down so they where face to face.

"How about we start now?" she spoke seductively, making Natsu smirk flirty and slowly began leaning in.

"Why not." he spoke deeply.

Their lips meet passionately. Taking his hand he had one in Lucy's hair and the other on her back, slowly gliding down. He was just at the edge of one of his shirts she was sleeping in, when they heard snickering.

They both froze and looked to the door frame to the kitchen to see Happy and Luke watching them, while chuckling.

"Theeeyyyy liiikkkkeeee eaaaaccchhhh oooottthhheeerrrr~" Happy sang loudly.

Both Luke and the pair on the couch sweat dropped. Lucy went of Natsu so he could sit up, but not before kissing him again and whispering something his ear. Pink dusted his cheeks as a smirk played on his lips.

"Good morning, guys. Where's Nashi?" Lucy questioned, pretending like the past few minutes didn't happen.

"She's sleeping in the bed, Mommy. But I don't know for sure but I think she's having one of her nightmares again." Luke frowned.

"That's not good." Lucy frowned, sorrow gracing her features as she remembered why her daughter was having nightmares.

Nashi had been sick sense she was born and only a couple months ago she became healthy, but the nightmares that was a part of her previous illness wouldn't subside for a couple months more.