Chapter 12: Home

Sorry for kinda short chapter. Honestly I don't really know where this is going, and I hate to do this because I love surprising people but if you have any suggestions please don't hesitate to comment! Thank you please enjoy.

Chapter 12: Home

The pairs eyes narrowed as they looked at their former Nakama. Lisanna hadn't changed at all except her clothes that now consisted of a long brown cloak and what seemed to be black tight pants and a lose gray shirt under it. Lucy's fists clenched together, tears a blink from falling down.

"What are you doing here?" Natsu hissed.

"I can't visit my old friends? That's absurd." Lisanna giggled, moving her hands up to her cheeks.

"I just want to visit you guys." the take-over mage giggled.

"You come out here to visits us? We're in the middle of nowhere! What's your real reason?" Lucy hissed, narrowing her eyes further.

Lisanna laughed and dropped her hands to her side. Her legs began moving and brining her closer to them, making them take a small step back.

"Oh, so your scared of me are you?" the white haired mage spoke, stoping and standing a couple meters in front of them.

"Doesn't surprise me though. What I did to Natsu." she stoped and laughed a little.

"Even though... what was her name again?" Lisanna looked down at the ground a couple seconds before snapping her fingers and looking at them once again.

"Elsa! That was her name. She did so much more right? And still you forgave her. I didn't even had the chance to do anything but still I was thrown into prison." she exclaimed, a fierce scowl on her face.

"But you deserved it! For what I heard from Mira you didn't give up, even when we left. But Elsa did! She changed her way! She became so much more than an enemy. She's a part of the guild. She's family!" Lucy cried, not surprised by the surprised expression Natsu gave her, he hadn't heard anything about that.

"Elsa's actions may have been more terrible than yours, but she changed her ways. Lucy's right, she's one of us. She's a part of Fairy tail. But if what Lucy's said was true, you didn't change your ways when you had the chance. This isn't anyone's fault but yours. So don't go blame anyone else for your own mistakes!" Natsu slightly shouted at the white-haired girl in front of them.

Lisanna stood dumbfounded, but started suddenly laughing to their surprise.

"Y'know I was in prison a long time with noting to do. Do you know what that gets me? It gets me time." a harsh expression was left on Lisanna's face as she looked at the two mages before her.

"A long, hellish time to plan revenge." she laughed, bringing her hand under her cloak.

Natsu reacted first as Lisanna brought her hand fast before her, throwing daggers at Lucy. Natsu jumped forward and spread his wings, crossing his arms in an x-shape, creating a barrier the daggers dropped to the ground.

"Are you okay?" the pink-haired mage cried, looking at his wife behind him.

"Yeah, thanks." she smiled.

"Oh, what's this?" the take-over mage snickered, looking at the Natsu and Lucy, who stood behind her husbands wings and body.

"What's what?" the Dragon Angel Slayer asked, his wings still spread protectingly before Lucy.

Lisanna chuckled slightly, moving with taunting steps to the side.

"It's just you're more lovy-dovy than normal." she asked.