Chapter 8: Leaving.

Almost 2000 words, yay!
Btw this story is not near finished. This is not the last chapter!!
Please enjoy!

Chapter 8: Leaving.

Natsu looked shocked at her. Together? A smile spread across his face but remained quiet from his fantasies of him, Lucy and Happy running around and training.

"Natsu? Is it not okay that I come with?" Lucy asked sadly, making Natsu snap out from his daydreaming.

"What! Of course it's okay for you to come with. It would be awesome. We could train, have a bunch of adventures and travel. It would be amazing!" Natsu cheered with his hand clapping tight together with stars in his eyes.

"But are you really okay with leaving Fairy tail?" Natsu asked, losing his dreamy expression.

"It's only for a while right? And It'll be fun, it's always more fun when we're together, right?" Lucy smiled big at him, making him blush a little.

"Always." Natsu grinned.

"Hey, would you two be quiet. There's people trying to sleep!" Happy tiredly complained.

"Your a cat." Lucy pointed out.

"Aye, good point."

"But we should really go to sleep though." Lucy yawned, stretching a little.

"Lucy, we're leaving tomorrow if that's okay?" Natsu quietly asked making the blonds head snap to his direction.

"What? Already. I didn't think it would be so soon. Oh, well. It's okay, there's people after you after all, so it makes sense." Lucy smiled a little.

"Thanks, Luce. And are you really sure you want to come with? And we can't say to anyone we're leaving, only a note. I was thinking." Natsu said while looking into Lucy's beautifully brown eyes.

"Yeah I'm sure. It's sad, but your right, we can't say anything in person. Erza would literally kill us." she laughed, making Natsu laugh as well.

"But we can talk more about that tomorrow, go to sleep now. We have a long day tomorrow." Natsu smiled, laying down.

"Yeah." Lucy yawned again.

She closed her eyes as she felt the comforting warmth of Natsu as he snuggled closer, thinking she was already asleep. She smiled. With her eyes still closed she snuggled into his bear chest, feeling his soft wings go around her. They had to come up with some transformation magic or something to make them disappear until you want them, that would be awesome and so helpful.

She was brought out of her thoughts when she felt soft lips on her forehead. She blushed a little and smiled even more in happiness. Natsu's lips left her forehead and she soon heard light snores coming from the boy she was in the arms of off.

God she loved that idiot she though as she soon also feel asleep.
.
.
.
.

The next morning they woke up around four, no one was supposed to be at the guild and they couldn't take the chance.

Doing their normal morning routine just a little quicker they moved around and helped each other like they where married. That thought had actually crossed both their minds and it made them smile really big at the idea.

Lucy wrote the note, while Happy flied and packed for Natsu and him at their house. Around half and hour later they stepped out to go to the guild.

"Where did you get that money?" Lucy asked after walking a while, pointing at the big bag Natsu had in his left hand.

"Well me and Happy never use that much money so I have plenty."