If Cupid Had A Heart

Dedicated to @PerfectlyMoonstruck for the cover -->

Two guys.

One girl.

Who will Avery choose? How will she decide when listening to your heart is never easy.

Would you listen to your head, telling you to stop because love a dangerous thing, or would you listen to your heart, who tells you to go to him? Whichever one your heart decides to be with.

{Unedited} If you spot any mistake, please let me know!

Copyright © 2014 All rights reserved. All my works are copyrighted under the Copyright, Designs and Patents Act 1988. This includes that no part of this Story may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without prior written permission of the author. Any infringement of this copyright is punishable by law.

Twitter: KenziexChase

ask.fm: kenzie_chase

Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/kenziechasewriter

Thank you to:

@jsam18 and tracyjavier_21 for the amazing trailer.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

        Stupid Cupid.

        When "Cupid" decided to hit me with an arrow, or should I say arrows? He probably thought it was the best joke in history, I for one, begs to differ. Because when you end up having to choose between two guys, let's just say that it's enough to drive any teenage girl to the point of insanity.

        I'm going to make a gamble here and say that almost every girl has had a crush on the one guy they can't have. Who hasn't? At some point in our yet to be lived teenage lives, we've fallen for someone who is "out of our league" or "will never notice us". That usually happened to me, and the one time that it didn't, well, things got a bit too complicated.

        This year's Valentine's Day is going to be a big deal, like, really big. It's the first time that our kind of small town is celebrating the holiday in the town square. And my school -Westwood High- the council thought that it's be a good idea to "involve" the young adults in such a "unique" and "important" event.

        I've never been one to celebrate Valentine's Day not just because I'm single even though that's one of my reasons...I just don't like Valentine's Day, even the thought of that day makes me shudder. It's like judgement day or something. The day where every couple looks at you with that look like, "Hey, look at that poor girl she's such a loner. Nobody can even love her."

        First of all, can I just say that just because I'm single doesn't mean I'm "lonely". For all you know, I might be perfectly happy with being single. Nobody ever said that I needed to be in a relationship to be happy. And has anybody ever considered the possibility that I might be single by choice? Even though, maybe it's not my choice.

        It was exactly 31 days before Valentine's Day. My most hated day of the year, right after the first day of school. Why do I hate Valentine's Day, you ask? Well, it's rather simple actually. It's pointless. I mean, what is it for? It's just an excuse for couples to be all sappy and lovey-dovey with each other.

        Bleh.

        I don't want to see couples making out right in front of me while I walk down the corridors at school or anywhere, thank you very much. Besides, school is a place of learning, like learning about algebra and other things that will make your brain melt. It's not a place for couples to make out and grope each other.

        It's also that day when all those girls squeal and damage my hearing. Each year I swear the girls at my school get sluttier. Skirts get shorter; make-up gets thicker making their faces look orange. If only those girls knew that I didn't want to see their butts hanging out. I doubt they're even aware of the damage they've done to my eyes.

        Most people would say that I only hate Valentine's Day because I'm single and I don't have anyone to make out with. Yes, I'm single but there's nothing wrong with that, but that's not the reason I hate it. I just, well, I don't see the point in Valentine's Day. And the last time I checked, everyone is entitled to their own opinion. It just so happens that my opinion is very different to everyone else's, and somehow society sees that as "unacceptable" because I refuse to conform with the rest of the puppet controlled teenage girls.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

{Unedited}

Thanks for reading!

Vote/Comment. :)

Who else doesn't like or see the point in Valentine's Day?