Trust Me

"Jacob! Give it back!" You whine, as you chased him down the hall.

You had refused to tell him who you were texting, so he had taken your phone, trying to see who you were texting.

"Jacob!" You whine once again.

He was running all over your house trying to read the texts.

He ran outside, trying to buy himself some time.

"Why won't you give it back?" You whined behind him.

"I wouldn't have to do this if you would've just told me!" He laughed, as he continued to run.

He ran around the living room with you right behind him, stalling as he read the text messages.

"What?" He said, as he suddenly stopped running and stared at the phone.

"Since when do you text Mario?" He questioned, looking over to you.

"Just give it back." You sigh.

You held out your hand, wanting Jacob to give your phone back, but he kept the look of utter confusion.

He looked down at your phone and began scrolling though the texts reading each one.

"Just give it back, Jacob."

"Why do you text Mario?" He looked up at you with a confused look.

"Because I want to text Mario, Jacob." You sigh.

"But wh-" he was cut off by Mario calling you.

Jacob just stared at the phone; not answering it.

"Jacob, give me my phone back." You sighed.

Mario called for the second time and this time Jacob answered it.

"Hello?"

Jacob sat on the other side silent.

"I'm sorry if I did something, Y/N.. Why aren't you answering my calls and texts?"

Jacob took the phone away from his ear and ended the call.

"Y/N?" Jacob finally made eye contact with you.

You suddenly heard your phone buzzing in your hand and looked down to see Mario's contact.

"Y/N? Did I do something? Say something? I'm sorry if I did." His voice sounded so sincere..

"No! Mario you didn't do anything wrong, I promise!" You tried to reassure him.

"Are you okay?" He asked innocently.

"Yeah. I'm fine."

"I'll call you back in a few minutes, okay?" You said.

"Okay. Don't forget!" He chuckled, knowing how you were.

You hung up and looked at Jacob.

"So... Why do you care so much that I'm talking to Mario?" You were really confused as to why he's so upset about it.

"Because, Y/N..." His gaze fell to the floor, as he lost his words.

"You're mine and I feel like he's taking you away... I didn't even know you talked to him.. let alone had just a close relationship with him." He sighed.

"It's okay, Jacob. We are nothing more than friends. I want you to know that. You can trust me." You placed your ham on his cheek and looked into his eyes, as you reassured him.

"Okay?"

"Okay."

----------------------------------------------

I was kinda in a rush with this one! I hope it's still good! Lol! I hope you guys like it!