Going On Tour (pt. 1)

I know, I know, FINALLY! Sorry for the wait guys!

----------------------------------------------

"Mario!" You laugh, as you run up to him and hug him.

"Y/N!" He mocks, hugging you back.

Mario has been your best friend along side Jacob for a couple of years now.

"Ready?" He smiles.

"Yup!" You smile, grabbing your suitcase before walking back to him.

He gently takes your suitcase from your hand before walking out the door with you following close behind him.

"I've never been on tour before!" You were so giddy about the trip.

"Who all is coming again?" You ask, watching as he puts it in the back of the bus.

"Other than Jacob of course." You laugh.

"Hunter, Brandon, Blake, Thomas, Jacob and me. Only a few people." He smiles, closing the back of the bus.

You follow him onto the bus, and as you walk in you immediately see Hunter and Brandon who were both on their phones on the small couch that was in the bus.

"Hey, Y/N." Hunter says, looking up from phone.

"Hey." You smile.

You already knew Hunter and Brandon, but you've only known them for about 2 months.

Thomas and Blake were in the very small kitchen area fighting over who gets the last pieces of bread for a peanut butter and jelly sandwich. You laugh, as you turn your attention back to Brandon and Hunter.

"Where's Jacob?"

"Probably asleep." Brandon laughs.

"Where though." You laugh.

"In there." Brandon laughs, pointing to the door that obviously led to a small room.

You get up, and walk toward the door. You open it quietly, closing it behind you. And sure enough Jacob was asleep. He curled up into a ball on his side, facing the left wall.

You smile, as you walk over to him and pull the blanket over him before walking out.

*

"Y/N." you felt someone shake you.

"Y/N, we're here." Someone says shaking you.

You open your eyes, rubbing them to try to wake up.

Once you looked at who it was you noticed it was Mario.

"Okay." You stand up, beginning to walk out.

"Can you wake up Jacob? I'm gonna go get the suitcases out."

"Yeah." You smile, before turning on your heal toward the door.

You walk in to see Jacob still sound asleep. He was in the same position, but he was turned the opposite direction this time.

"Jacob," you whisper.

"Wake up." You whisper, as you gently shake him.

He still didn't wake up.

"Jacob," You repeated.

"We're here." You shook him a little more this time to try to wake him up.

Still nothing.

"Wake up, we're here, Jacob." You said louder.

He moved slightly, before starting to rub his eyes. He looked over at you, exhausted.

"We're here." You smile at him.

He sat up, his messy hair falling down onto his face. He had dark circles, and red eyes. He looked exhausted. He looked as if someone had drained the life out of him.

"Come on." You said, as you waited for him to get up.

He stood up, and followed close behind you.

"Okay, let's go!" Mario said enthusiastically.

You walked over to your suitcase and pulled the handle out so you could pull it behind me.

You followed behind Hunter, Brandon, and Mario as we walked into the lobby.

Mario asked what for our room keys and soon enough we were on the elevator.

Everyone walked out of the elevator, Jacob being last.

We all walked down the hall for way seemed like forever, making turns. Then Mario stopped in the middle of the hall. He opened his suitcase and took out a piece of paper and unfolded it.

"I forgot the room numbers and who's paired with who." Mario chuckles.

"Okay, I'll read them off and tell you guys your room numbers and who you're paired with." Mario smiled.

"Blake and Thomas, room 234." Mario read.

Blake and Thomas start walking to their rooms as Mario continues to read off the other names.

"Brandon and Hunter, room 236"

Brandon and Hunter laugh at each other because it's obvious they were going to be roommates because they're brothers.

"And that leaves Y/N, Jacob, and me" Mario smiles.

"Our room is 237." Mario says, before walking toward the room.

You look behind you to see Jacob rubbing his eyes.

You walk over to him, watching as he rubs his eyes tiredly.

"Hey, are you okay?" You ask him.

"Yeah." He mumbles, before following Mario.

"Jacob," you start, running to catch up with him.

"Are you really okay?" You ask, concerned.

"Yeah, I already told you." He mumbles quietly, before entering the room.

You walk into the hotel room that was slightly bigger than he rest due to the fact that you would have three people in this room.

"Okay! I'm probably going to go take a shower." Mario says, going through his suitcase to find clothes.

"Okay." You smile.

Jacob puts his suitcase by the wall, and walks over to the bed, laying down and falling fast asleep.

----------------------------------------------

I know this is kinda a cliffhanger, but at least there will be a part 2! I'll make sure to update again soon! Thanks guys!