Mud

GUYSS! You know what have noticed? Ever since I made that chapter titled 'Mud' on my old imagines I've been seeing it everywhere! I remember making like 3 or 4 chapters with mud!  It isn't exactly the same but it's such a bummer when people steal your ideas and there isn't proof, smh.

----------------------------------------------

"Jacob!" You singsong as you walk into his room to see him sat on his bed with his phone.

"What?" He sang back, looking up from his phone with a smile on his face.

"I have an idea!" He raised one eyebrow as he looked at you.

"And what would that be?" He chuckled, watching your excited expression.

"Lets go to our tree house and you'll find out!" You smiled widely at him, hoping he'd agree.

"Okay, lets go." He chuckled as he turn off his phone and stood up, putting his phone down on his bed.

We walked down the sidewalk, which was slightly wet from last time it rained. It was extremely muddy anywhere off of the sidewalk, unfortunately.

You heard a crash behind you causing you to turn around but you didn't see a thing. Only an empty road.

"Hey, Y/N."

"Wha-" as soon as you turned around you were smacked in the face with mud.

You heard Jacobs laughter erupt throughout the air as you wiped mud away from my eyes so you could open them.

"Jacob!" He was still laughing at me, he was bent over laughing.

Before you knew he had thrown more hitting your mom's necklace. The one she gave me off her neck before she died from cancer.

You were shocked, you immediately lifted up the necklace, but it ended up coming right off my neck and into two pieces. It had been broken.

"Jacob.." You whispered as you felt tears well up in your eyes.

"I-I'm sorry, Y/N.. I didn't mean to." He muttered, coming closer to you as he tried to see if he could fix it but it was no use.

"M-My mom gave me that necklace." You whispered, letting some tears run down your cheeks.

"I-I know.. I'm sorry." He frowned as he stopped trying to fix it and handed it back to you.

"Y/N, I'm so sorry.. I didn't mean-" before he could finished you were the one to smack him in the face right now.

That necklace was extremely special to you and you had lost it, but you didn't want to feel sad right now. You wanted to feel happy and just enjoy being out here.

"Hey!" He shouted, trying to wiped off the mud that had been thrown onto his chest.

"That what you get!" You shout, kicking out my tongue playfully.

"Well, then!" He picked up mud and rubbed it all over my arms and neck.

"Jacob!" You gasp, feeling the cold substance on your skin made me shiver slightly.

"You're getting it now!" You yelled as you smiled brightly, picking up mud and chucking it at Jacob.

And that's how a full on mud war broke out. Mud was being thrown everywhere and frankly it was quite fun. In the end we were both covered from head to toe in mud.

"I think we should get back to my house and clean off." Jacob chuckled, turning his head to look at you.

"Yeah, I think we should." You laughed as you looked down at yourself.

Not one spot was clean, everywhere, mud from head to toe.

We walked back to his house but didn't go inside. We didn't want to bring wet disgusting mud inside his house so we walked behind his house and went to the hose.

"Turn around." He smiled, holding the hose which was now on.

I turned around and smiled as he sprayed off my back.

Once he got all the mud off me, I did the exact same thing for him.

After we were finished he turned off the hose and walked back over to me.

"I'm sorry I broke your necklace."

"It's okay." I hugged his reassuringly.

"I just feel so bad about it.."

"You don't need to. It'll be okay."

----------------------------------------------

Another filler! I will be doing some requests that I've gotten soon! So watch out for those! I hope this chapter was a good one because idk.. anyway, LOVE YOU GUYSS