Video Games & Airports

Today you get to see him..

His smile.

His laugh.

His eyes.

Him.

Today you finally get to see him again.

you haven't seen him much because he was on tour.

Oh, how you missed him.

You missed Jacob so much.

You put your feet down onto the hard pavement as you stepped out of the cab you had taken. You were meeting Jacob at the airport due to you guys being impatient enough to wait.

You walk through the crowd of people who were talking to one another. You couldn't help the smile that had formed onto my face.

Just the thought of seeing Jacob made your stomach have butterflies. You missed him more than you thought you would've.

You took a seat in the waiting area as you were waiting for him to come off his plane. The plane had just landed so it wouldn't be too long until he comes out.

You were so into the tv show that was playing quietly in the loud airport. Yi couldn't hear a thing, but there was nothing better to do.

As you was watch the show you suddenly felt soft pink lips meet mine.

It shocked you at first but not long after did you realize it was Jacob.

"Hello to you too." You smiled widely at him with my eyes showing such excitement.

"I wanted to sneak up on you!" He laughed as he grabbed your hand and pulled you up from your seat.

"I missed you like crazy." He muttered under his breath as his hands lay comfortably at your hips.

" I did too. I'm so glad your back!" You were practically smiling from ear to ear as you looked at his cute rosy cheeks and hazel eyes.

"So am I." He said before he connected your lips with his once again. The feeling you were longing for was finally back.

He feeling of him is finally back. His soft lips molded with yours, almost like they were meant to be.

At this point you didn't care hat everyone was probably watching.

"Come on, lets go." He said excitedly as he grabbed your hand and walked toward the door.

"So, how were the fans?" You giggled cheekily.

"Amazing as always! But no one compared to you." He loved to say these type of things to you because it always made you blush.

"Ah, stop it!" You laugh and you tried your best to hide your flushed cheeks.

"Why should I stop saying how beautiful and amazing you are when it 100% true." He chuckles before stopping in the middle of the sidewalk.

"I'm serious, Y/N." You could tell how genuine Jacob's words were and you loved.

*

"Dang it I suck!" He groaned as he lost the game for the 4th time.

"You just got beat 4 times. You do realize that, right?" I was trying so hard to keep my laugh in but it was so hard with how much Jacob is failing.

"Of course I do." Jacob stuck his tongue out at you playfully before choosing a different mode to play.

"Do you know what that means?"

"What?" Jacob stopped at looked at me confused.

"It means you badly got your butt kicked by a girl. Oh, even better! Your girlfriend." I giggled at Jacobs annoyance.

"You just need practice! I would've never gotten this good if I never practiced!" I told him as I started the new match.

"But it's so annoying to practice when you get killed by 'someone' ever five seconds." He glared at you meaning you were the person who killed him over and over.

"Okay, I'm sorry. There, you happy?" I chuckled at Jacob's childishness as I searched around for him.

"I won't bee until I win!" He said with a voice full of determination.

"I just won't kill you ever five seconds. That'll help you!" I suggested as I watched him jump across the roofs of the house.

I could get a clear shot at him right now!

No, Y/N! Don't do it!

I laughed at myself as I aimed right at his head.

"Ah, ah, ah, ah, stop it!" He began to run as he jumped down from the roof.

I followed him before I easily shot him in the head.

"I win!" I yelled happily.

"Stop celebrating my death!" He smiled before grabbing both your wrists and pinning you down to the couch with him on top of you.

"You think you're funny, don't you?" He was trying so hard to be serious but I could tell he wasn't doing a very good job because I could see right through him.

I could see his small smile and his crinkled eyes and it was so adorable.

"I need an award." I smiled at Jacob with hoping eyes.

"No awards for you today!" He chuckled before kissing me once again.

His lips were soft and warm.

I couldn't ask for anything better.

----------------------------------------------

I feel so bad for not updating! Can you guys forgive me?

I'll keep this up, I promise!

I don't think this one was very good.. I feel like I rushed it and I'm extremely tired rn and can barely keep my eyes open..

Should I start an Instagram account for here?

ILY GUYS