Sleepover (pt. 1)

"No! Mario I already said no!" You said, walking into your room, slamming the door.

You walk over to your side table and grab your phone. You sigh as you walk over to your bed and sit down.

'2 New Messages from "Jacob🙈"'

You unlock your phone, and click on your messages.

From 'Jacob🙈'

"Hey, are you okay?"

From 'Jacob🙈'

"Mario didn't mean it, Y/N."

'To 'Jacob🙈'

"I know, but it still hurts."

From 'Jacob🙈'

"I'll come over, okay?"

To 'Jacob🙈'

"Okay. Thank you.."

You turn off your phone, and set it on the side table. You knew it would be awhile until Jacob got to your house because he lived about 45 minutes away. You look over at your clock that says '12:45'. It was lunch time, and you were starving, but there was no way you were going down there with Mario there.

*

30 minutes pasted and you just kept getting hungrier. You felt weak and you knew you needed food but you didn't want to go down there. But now, you don't think you could last any longer.

You open your bedroom door and walk out. You make your way to the stairs and walk down, not really caring if he heard you. You walk into the kitchen, and grab the bread, lunch meat, and everything else you'd need to make a sandwich.

"Y/N?" Mario's voice rang throughout the house, but you ignored.

You continued making your sandwich, ignoring Mario's voice.

Mario walked into the kitchen and stood at the entry, looking at you.

You didn't even bother looking. You knew he was there, but you didn't even want to make eye contact with him.

"Y/N." Mario said, once again.

You ignored him again, giving him the silent treatment.

"Y/N."

Nothing.

"Come on... I didn't mean it, Y/N. It was just a heat of the moment thing." He sighed, walking into the kitchen, walking up to you.

You didn't even want to look at him. His words hurt. Even if it's probably stupid to others, it wasn't to you. You were really sensitive to hurtful words.

"Y/N,"

"Please talk to me."

You finished making your sandwich, and turned around to put the bread back where it goes, but he grabbed your wrist before you could leave.

"Please," he whispered into your ear.

"Get off.." you say harshly, yanking your wrist from his grasp.