Going On Tour (pt. 2)

YAY! ANOTHER UPDATE!

----------------------------------------------

You wake up to the faint sounds of breathing coming from both sides of the room. You look over at the clock that says it's 3:12 AM.

You sigh, knowing you're not going to be able to fall back asleep. You decide to take a late night shower since you couldn't sleep and you need one anyway.

You get up out of your bed, looking over to Jacob who was fast asleep. Jacob was such a quiet sleeper compared to Mario. Mario snores were loud, but it didn't bother you.

You walk over to the bathroom, closing and locking the door behind you. You turn in the shower, turning it to warm. You take off your clothes one my one, and hop in.

*

You step out of the shower, grabbing a towel out of the cabinet. You wrap the towel around you, but then it hit you. You forget to bring your clothes into the bathroom.

You sigh, as you unlock the door, opening it, and walking toward your bed, which was in between Jacob and Mario's beds. You unzip your suitcase trying to be quiet.

"Y/N?" You look up to see Jacob rubbing his eyes, as he looked down at you.

You immediately felt embarrassed. You didn't expect anyone to wake up. Let only someone wake up when you're only in a towel.

"What are you doing?" He said, turning on the lamp that was right next to him.

"Oh, sorry." He chuckled before turning the lamp back off."

"It's okay." You say, before quickly grabbing your clothes, and walking to the bathroom.

After you got dressed you walked back into the room, and to your surprise Jacob was still awake.

"You're still awake?" You ask him, sitting next to him in his bed.

"Yeah. Can't sleep." He mumbled, smiling at you.

"Same here." You laugh.

"Aren't you tired though? You looked exhausted earlier." You question.

"Yeah, I was exhausted. I still am. But for some reason it's really hard for me to sleep sometimes." He replied.

"Oh.." You say, swinging your legs back and forth, as you sat on the edge of the bed.

"Maybe we could play a game to pass the time!" Jacob suggests.

"Sure!" You smile.

*

Time passed and every now and then you'd hear Mario mumble things like "What? I didn't do that!" Or "Why me?" Or something totally random that would make you laugh and wonder what he's dreaming about.

"Okay, it's 4:35 AM, I think we should try to go to sleep now." You chuckle.

"Okay." Jacob smiles, getting up from the floor.

You follow, and walk to your bed. You lay down and pull the blanket over you.

*

An hour has pasted, and you still haven't fallen asleep. Why was it so hard for you to just go to sleep?

"Y/N?" Jacob whispered.

"Yeah?"

"Oh, you're still awake too." He laughed.

"Yeah." You giggle.

"Wanna come over here?" He asked, trying to be quiet.

"Sure." 

You get up out of your bed, and walk over to Jacob's bed. Jacob moves over to the other side of the bed to make room for you.

You lay down and pull the blanket over you.

You felt Jacob place his arm around your waist, pulling you closer. It shocked you at first, but you eventually got used to it.

"Thank you." He whispered into your ear.

You smiled, before closing your eyes.

*

"What?" Mario was utterly confused, looking at you and Jacob sleeping on his bed.

"What is going on now?" He just stood there shocked.

"Hey Mario where's--" Hunter began, as he walked in, but he stopped in his tracks when he saw you and Jacob fast asleep in his bed with his arms around you.

"When did that happen?" Hunter said gesturing to you and Jacob.

"I have no clue." Mario said still confused.

"I'm just not even gonna ask. I don't want to know." Hunter chuckled before leaving the room.

"Yeah... me neither." Mario said before quickly leaving the room.

----------------------------------------------

So, what did you guys think?