A/N (IMPORTANT)

UGH!! I'm getting really frustrated with myself because I know I'm supposed to be updating this book with a new imagine every single day! I'm getting frustrated with myself because I'm really just not keeping up with this book. I'm sorry, guys.. I've been super busy trying to update other books, I've been busy with other stuff other then wattpad, and I'm struggling with my social anxiety right now. I know it's no excuse for not keeping up with my book and with you guys. I'll try my best to update soon. I've been struggling to keep up with everything going on with my books and with my social anxiety. But I'll try to update this soon. I promise.

My Social Anxiety:

It's really hard to do the things I want to do because I'm afraid. I know it sounds crazy to be afraid of people. I know it sounds really dumb, but it's not anything I'm in control of. I wish I could have friends but I'm scared to even go to a public place. I feel as if I'm being judged or I constantly said something wrong. I hate how I'm scared that they will notice I'm anxious. I always get a shaky voice, I start to sweat, and my hands are shaking. I feel like they'll notice, and that scares me too. It sucks to be so afraid of such stupid things.. and it just makes matters worse when people call you names for being scared to death to do something so simple. It just makes me feel worse than I do already about myself. I wish I could hang out and have friends, I really do.. but how can anyone know me if I don't even know myself? I know this probably doesn't make sense to you and you probably think I'm being ridiculous, but I can't help it. It's not in my control. I just wish it would go away, but no matter what.. it doesn't. I try to use words that make me seem like I don't care what people think, but I do. And because of my social anxiety I'm hypersensitive. That sucks too. All someone has to say is "you forgot something." And I start sweating, shaking, and almost cry. And once again, I'm sorry for not updating my imagines.