Chapter 2

Lucci

What is Jazz so upset asnd moody? I asked myself.

"Lucci let's go and take a bath" she asked me. I thought nothing of it. We walked in the bathroom and undressed . We both got in together as the water filled the tub. She sat in between my legs while I played in her hair.

"Hey" I said getting her attention.

"huh "she responded sounding mellow .

"What happen today" I asked very concern because I knew it was bothering her.

"I fucked my professor and that's it" she said quickly wiping a tear away.

There was a awkward silence that fell between us.

"It will be ok girl niggas ain't shit any way" I said trying to get her to laugh. But she didn't laugh.

" I just feel so stupid Lucci" she explained to me chocking on tears.

"Babygirl your not prefect" I said honestly. "you and me and the world make mistakes so don't beat yourself up bout nothing like that.

"But Lucci I feel like a staight up hoe" she said crying.

Man fuck I hate to see her like this. she my girl, sister , mama , and best friend .

"Look Jazz bae we gone bathe and go to sleep and pray about it ok. she nodded and began to wash her beautiful body. I mean how can any man not want that she smart and beautiful. Just sad.

When we got out the tub we dried off. she didn't feel like putting on clothes so we went to sleep naked. she told me everything that happened. I understood why she felt the way she felt.

We talked for a little while longer and we dosed off.