chapter 20

I changes the last 2 chapters please go reread

5 months later

Jazz

I'm 8 and a half months now.

I was walking around the mall with Pinky & Lucci.

"Can y'all please slow down" I said trying to catch up with Pinky And Lucci.

"Oooooo look at this crib Jazz" Lucci cooed over the baby blue and white baby crib.

"I guess" I said thinking that me and kahli should be doing this. But I do appreciate my girls.

"I'll be back y'all" I told them.

They ignored me. I just wanted to clear my mind. I stopped by Baskin Robbins to get an ice cream. On my way out someone bumped into me smashing my ice cream into my shirt.

"Fuck" I yelled scraping the excess ice cream off.

"Omg this is Versace" the familiar looking woman squealed.

"I'm sorry" I said honestly.

"You okay baby" Kahlil said grabbing the woman from behind.

I stood there in shock. Seeing Kahlil again brought all my feelings back but seeing him with her made me hate him.

"Jazz?" he asked.

"Yeah I guess I said still wiping my shirt not trying to look at him.

"Wow you-he was cut off.

"I'm Karmen" she held her hand out.

"I'm Jazz" I smiled.

I walked away trying to control my breathing. I couldn't I was hyperventilating and tears were rolling. My wedges weren't moving fast enough. I felt someone grab my arm, it was Pinky. "I'm ready to go home Pinky please call lucci and tell her to hurry I said crying. She didn't change a word she went to go get Lucci. I sat in the back seat of the car with my door open. I needed some air. I seen someone walk up to me.

" You ok" Kahlil asked.

I didn't look up " Yeah my baby giving me a hard time".

"You mean our baby" he said smiling.

I looked up to see Kahlil I wiped my face. "What you want" I said angry.

"To talk" he said honestly.

"You and Karmen talked enough" I said.

"Don't do me like that I at least deserve a explanation." he said.

I looked at him like he has list his dam mind. "Kahlil I decided to keep my son he didn't deserve to die and now I love him more than ever I said rubbing my huge stomach.

"Are you busy tonite he asked.

"No why" I asked skeptical.

"I just want to sit down to talk " he said honestly.

"Okay" I agreed.