When Shit Hit The Fan

Pinky

I can't sleep or eat hell or anything. I miss Lucci like fuck. I know I messed up but she kept accusing me so I showed her what she wanted to see. I'm just going to have to get over her I need some one new. I went into my bedroom and picked some black leggings and a half shirt that showed my flat stomach. I threw on some white vans. I grabbed my purse and left for the club.

Lucci

I'm not about to sit in the house alone. I just can't but I'm always thinking of Pinky. I think me and jazz should have a girls night in.

"Jazz" I yelled.

She came running through the house slipping and falling on her but "what girl you ok" she asked looking worried.

"uh yeah ummm can we just stay in to nite I wanna get fat and cry" I said poking my lip out. "Awe baby girl yes but we gotta drop lil Kahlil off first" she said walking back to her room. "come get him please I gotta get ready" she asked. I went to get my god baby and sat on the couch.

15 minutes later Jazz came out with a thigh high loose fitting floral dress. her hair was in a nice and neat snatch back pony tail. "dam you could have told me to get ready" I said mad cuz all I had on was some yoga shorts and a fitted shirt. "girl hush come on" she said walking out the door. I grabbed lil Kahlil and his bag and walked out the door. The sun was beaming. Haven't felt that in a good while. Jazz grabbed Kahlil's bag from me and put it in the back seat. I put him in his car seat and strapped him in. We drove a for a good lil way then we pulled up to this condo. It was nice to be Kahlils but ok.

Jazz

"Hold on Lucci" I said getting out the car. I got Kahlil out the car seat and grabbed his bag before I could turn around there was Kahlil with a smiling face. I flashed a fake smile. He grabbed Lil Kahlil and played with him for a sec and then looked at me. "What I tell you about looking at me like that" I said. He leaned in and kissed me. I stood there in silence. "Call me when you get home he said. I nodded and got back in the car. Lucci broke the silence "you still love him huh". That hit hard. "Let's wait until we get home to talk about that" I said not wanting to get over emotional. the rest of the ride was silent.

When we got to the house Pinky was standing at the door. "Lucci can we talk" she asked. "Noooo" I said to my self. "yeah wassup she said trying to be hard.