2 Way street

I can't believe I just told Kahlil that. I stood there waiting for his answer. He stared into my eyes.

"Kahlil I told you what was up when we met and you chose to play with my heart." I said looking at my feet. I knew I couldn't face him. But I refuse to be ran over.

Kahlil grabbed my chin and kissed me."I'll always love you and I'm sorry" he said pulling me into a hug.

Kahlil and I departed and I has so much on my mind I couldn't think straight. 

When I got home I picked up Kahlil. He was wide awake and he wanted to play. So I played with him it made me think about Khalil.

"You know you look just like yo daddy" I said blowing into his stomach. He gabbed my face and pulled it close to his and he started to try to bite my cheeks. 

I played with him for two hours before I put him to sleep.

when he was sleep I got in the shower and washed my body and got out. I slid on my pajamas and crawled into my bed and snuggled up with my baby.

Kahlil

I cant sleep without Jazz or Jr being here. I decide to go by the trap to make sure everything going good.

On my way der I listen to I fuck wit you girl by rich homie quan. I thought about Jazz and how I fucked up. I was already pissed hope nothing in trap mad it worst. I opened the door to see these young niggas playing the game with some hoochies any other day that would have been there ass but I wasnt even in the mood......DF' I must be triping im always in the mood for money. Before I got out the living room completely I yelled "I better get my percentage or yall niggas gone come up missing. l heard scrambling and females getting put out more like it.

"Wassup Jay" I said daping him up.

"Nun much cooling it tryna get these niggas in check...you gone be missing a couple of them" he said lighting up a blunt."

"I know how you feel" I said not really listening to his b.s.

"Whoa nigga what's wrong my GOD son ok " Jay said grabbing his gun.

"Nun man Jazz and I going through that rough patch" I said pulling the blunt.

Jay and I talked about all the females we used to dog out. I guess I needed to get things together on my end . I spent the night at the trap. Jay called some hoes over and just say I had the time of my life.

Jazz

I wake up early for some reason. I was thinking about calling Kahlil. Just as when I was about to dail his number I see that he posted some pics on ig.

I looked at the pics of him and some foreign hoes. Will he ever learn I asked my self as I dropped Kahlil off at his babysitter.

I went in the house and put on some  black high wast shorts and a black and my all black tims. I got in my car and drove to Kahlil's trap. When I got there I called him. He didnt answer. So I went to the door I knocked a couple of times and waited. Then this man came to the door "wassup ma how you doing" said licking his lips. "where's Kahlil" I asked flashing a fake smile. "He's busy" he said. "ok I'll wait" I said pushing past dude. I posted up against the wall as everything went as normal.

10 minutes Later

I seen Kahlil come out the room with 3 hoes. When he seen me his eyes grew big. I shook my head and ran outside to my car. I grabbed my bat and went to work on his car. He rushed out at me. He grabbed me and slammed me on the hood of the car. I got up and dusted myself off. "Nigga have you lost your fucking mind" I said fighting him. I fucked up and really hit him with that right. I instantly felt that left come back at me.

He looked at me and he knew he was in for trouble. "How about you for get me and jr exist" I said getting in my car.

I drove to PINKYS house. When I knocked once the door swung open. "Jazz wtf happen to yo face" Pinky said grabbing my face.

"ouch girl it do hurt" I said moving away from her.

"Jazz answer me" she demanded.

"Me and Kahlil got into it" I said walking in the house.

I went in the bathroom to see a purple bruise on my face.

YOU KNOW WHAT WERE REALLY DONE NO MO KAHLIL N JAZZ....