Chapter 7

Jazz

After the fight kahlil took me to his house. I got into the tub and cried.

"She was my best friend" I cried hard.

" I know it will get better" he said consoling me from the side of the tub.

"Come on and get out before you turn into a raisin" he said trying to make me feel better.

"Ok I agreed" getting out the tub I put my lotion on and put on a big T-shirt and my facial mask.

"You know you look like a female Frankenstein" he said joking

"This is my facial mask ima take it off before I go to sleep I said. "Scary as boy" I said under my breath.

"What you say" he asked me getting in my face.

"You scary" I repeated.

"Mhhmmm, you got a smart mouth I bet I'll change that" he said with a smirk on his face.

I went into the bathroom to wash my face off and came back and laid down

He grabbed me by the legs and pulled up my shirt and began to lick on my lady though my panties.

"Stoooop" I moaned.

"Scary my ass" he said laying next to me.

"Yeah yeah what ever" I said.

"I ask you something" I asked

"Shoot" he said.

"Well I said...what made you like me? I asked feeling curious.

"You were beautiful and intelligent that's what I look for in a woman no offense to women but most of them are way too dependent" He said honestly

"Kool.... but how you know where I stayed."

"After this can we please go to sleep" he asked sleepy.

"Yeah" I said anxious to hear the answer.

"Well me and you were on Skype and I heard y'all arguing I used your address you gave me in class and saved yo ass from a beat down.

" Boy stop don't get them same thing she got" I teased.

"Ok now go to sleep" he said laying next to me.

We both went to sleep minutes later.

That Morning

I woke up to no kahlil. I then got out the bed and went into the bathroom to pee and brush my teeth. When I came out the bathroom there was a note on the nightstand.

Jazz, had to go and fill on for a teacher breakfast on the table I'll c you when I get home

KEY.

I was mad he left. I wanted to cuddle more. I walked into the kitchen and grabbed my plate off the table and began to eat. There was a knock a the door. I got up to go answer the door.

When I got to the door I opened it. I was surprised by the lady at the door. She was looking ratchet as hell. She had all red tracks that were showing. She looks like that she needed a desperate bath. Her clothes were baggy and dirty.

"Ummm hi , may I help you I said.

"Yeah umm is key here" she said moving and twitching uncontrollably.

" No Hun he's not here but you can probably come back later" said confused what she wanted.

"Oh ok can you tell him I came by she asked."

"Yes I will.... I said closing the door.

That lady reminded me of what my mama looked like before she left me. I know like hell he in these streets.

Oooohhhhk I said to myself scared af.

I looked around his house and cleaned up a little. Still thinking about what happened.

I started cooking my favorite bistro Mac and cheese. Kahlil walked though the door. I didn't say any thing. I was still kinda pissed off about what happened earlier.

"Hay sexy" he said wrapping my hands my waist I moved away.

"What you do for a living I asked."

He looked at me confused.

"I'm a sub for college professors" he said nervous. Why you ask?

"Because someone came to talk to you but you wasn't here she said getiing loud and pissed.

"Ok can we talk then" he asked.

"Yeah what's up" I said resting my hands on my hips bracing myself.

"Well teaching is only my side job I got my degree early so-"

Before he could finish I turned off the stove.

"I can't get a Fucking break" I said holding back tears.

I walked into his bedroom and grabbed my duffel bag and began to stuff it with all my stuff.

"Where you going he asked calmly.

"The fuck you think I'm going" I said removing my shirt putting on a pair on skinny jeans and a Marilyn Monroe shirt.

"Why you didn't even give me time to finish." he asked getting angry.

"You full of shit destroying peoples lives taking them away from there children" I screamed crying .

"I ain't destroying nobody's life they destroying there own" he yelled back.

"Have you any heart for people like me, kids who have parents who on drugs, nothing to eat ,sleeping on the floor , having men touch on you for your mothers debt" I yelled crying hurt from the memories.

Kahlil fell silent.

"Kahlil you don't know what you doing to peoples lives" I said quietly. I pushed past him. On my way towards the door I felt light headed and hit the floor and blacked out.

........Was Jazz in the Wrong?