Love

Lucci

I walk into this cook out type party. I didn't know anybody so I just basically tagged onto Jazz. "Aye ma lemme get that number" I heard a familiar voice say. I turned around to see Pinky I smiled. "What you doing here and how you know Kahlil" I asked. "Me and Kahlil like family and he invited me" she answered. "oh ok so how-" I was cut off. "baby can we go" I heard a female voice say. I looked at the female behind Pinky. "uhh Pinky this you" I asked. "nah she just a friend" pinky answered with guilt in her eyes. "oh we just friends now" the female snapped. "we weren't friends last night when you was all in this pussy" she continued. Before I knew it I had a hand full of her heave and I was on top of her beating that ass. Pinky and Jazz was pulling me off her. "Pinky keep yo nasty ass hands off me, and go save yo hoe" I yelled. The house went crazy telling me I whooped her ass and hyping me up. Jazz lead me up into a bathroom to help me clean up. "you good girl" she asked wiping the smeared makeup off my face. "yeah I'm straight so over Pinky can't believe I was about to fall for it again I'm so dam stupid" I said palm facing myself. There was a knock at the door. "Who is it" I yelled. "It's Kahlil" he said though the door. Jazz opened the door. "What" she said letting him in. "Okay look I know Pinky was wrong as fuck but she wants to talk to you that's my homie and I know she loves you please just hear her out" he said. "I don't know she on some other shit now ..........but I guess" I said not in the mood. Pinky walked in the bathroom. "Okay it's getting crowded" Kahlil said. "yeah it is you should leave" jazz said. "jazz bring yo nosey ass on" Kahlil said trying to get jazz out the bathroom. "Man yo ass be dry snitching" jazz said. "Girl shut that shot up" Kahlil said smacking her but.

Jazz

On my way out the bathroom Kahlil smacked my but. I rolled my eyes and leaned over the stair rail. He came behind me and leaned over me. I could feel his dick through his pants. I immediately started to get wet. "Fuck this" I said pushing him into a dark room. He began to kiss me touching my ass grabbing it . I kissed him back taking off his shirt. He did the same to me then he started to suck on my breast. "shh.." I said I heard something. We were quite until we heard Lucci and Pinky moaning. We both laughed and continued. I guess we ain't the only ones he said in between kisses.