Unknown

Pinky

"Lucci stop all the b.s you know I love you and everybody make mistakes" I said. Lucci just looked at me then looked at Jazz. "I ain't in it" Jazz said walking past us unlocking the apartment door. Jazz continued to stay out of our problems by going into her room. I looked at Lucci and said "I'm sorry and that comes from my heart it was nothing like that". She looked at me with a blank stare. I kissed her, and moved my hand up her shirt and caressed her breast. She moaned softly.

"No Pinky I can't, I love you but no you not getting off that easy" she said in a serious tone. I moved away "well I guess u still need time to heal and think I'll text you when I get off" I said sad. I left jazz's house and went home to get ready for the club. I took a shower vas rubbed my body down with some lotion. I sprayed on some RalfLauren Romance and threw on some sweat pants and a tank top. I needed no panties or bra. I got in my car and drove to the club. When I got to the club it was packed with niggas and tonite inhad center stage. I spoke to all my regulars and left for the locker room. It was empty except for Diamond. I didn't bother to say anything to her. I pulled my hair up into a ponytail and began to get dressed I put on some glitter boy shorts and a fitted short the was cut in half and said I love the D in glitter and I put on my glitters red bottoms. When I was about to walk out Diamond said "dam you not gone speak". I turned around and said "mouths work both ways" and walked out to make my money. Upstairs I have dances until it was my turn to dance on stage. When it was my turn I changed into a purple G-string and I put some purple body paint on my nipples. I walked on stage and the Dj played Clappers by Wale, Nicki minaj, and juicy j. I started to twerk in some customers face. The crowd went wild. Then I caught this one girls eye she looked like Erika from love n hip hop. She was looking hard so I gave her the time of her life. I pulled her on stage and began to twerk on her while she snakes on my ass.

Jazz.

I went to sleep on Pinky and Lucci crazy ass. When I woke up my phone ringing. "hello, yes what you want" I answered the phone. "Girl watch yo mouth" I heard Kahlil's voice through the phone. It kind of made me smile. "what's up?" I asked. "Look I'm having a kick back how bout you and Lucci swing through" he said excited. "Ok I miss my baby anyway and don't have no hoes round my baby" I said a lil jealous. "don't trip I won't just come through" he said. We said our goodbyes and I went to get in the shower. When I got out the shower Lucci was sitting on my bed. "Hay" I said wrapping my naked body with a towel. "Where you going" she asked looking depressed. Man I gotta get my boo happy again. "Well Kahlil's having a kick back and I'm going, you wanna come?" I asked her. " I guess" she said in a sad tone.

20 minuites later I walked out the house in a pink baby doll shirt and some white shorts that hugged me all in the right places with my pink and white wedges. Lucci was looking good in a all white romper and some white wedges. I locked up the house and walked out the door. Lucci and I got in the car. And drove to Kahlil's house. When we got there the music was booming and the niggas was looking sexy.

I walked in the house to see Kahlil in some females face. I swayed my hips to him. When I got to him I dismissed his lil female. "uh boy where my baby" I said in a playful tone. "Quit playing with me and he out there with my auntie" he said pointing towards the back door. "oh ok" I said walking away. He smacked my ass then I gave him the death glare. He threw his hands in the air.