Chapter 10

Kahlil

I took one of my old girls Karmen out. I needed something to get my mind off Jazz. We decided to go to this Thai food place. When we walked in the place someone bumped into me.

"Oops I'm sorry" I heard a familiar voice say.

When she looked up at me I knew that beautiful face from anywhere.

We talked for a while I could feel Karmen eyes staring us down. I guess she felt it to so she cut the convosation short. But I had to get her new number.

" Who was that" Karmen asked with a jealously in her voice.

"An old friend" I answered not really trying to talk about it.

"Mhmm" she continued with the attitude.

"Look drop the fucking attitude and lets enjoy the night" I said not trying to start shit.

She did as she was told.

We ordered our food and she began to talk.

I really wasn't even listening I was thinking about Jazz.

We ate and talked some more. On our way home Karmen tried to give me head while I was driving. I didn't decline but I wasn't all the way in it.

I drove Karmen home and went home my self.

I texted Jazz as soon as I got comfort able.

Kahlil: Hay ulgy.

Jaxx: I ain't ulgy what you was with that's what's ulgy.

Kahlil: jealous ?

Jazz: nah never that!

Kahlil: oh can I come over so we can talk I believe we left on bad terms and I don't want that.

Jazz: sure :/ ugly ..lol.

I put on some Levi's with a white T-

shirt and some black and white j's .

I drove to Jazz's house.

When I got there I knocked a couple of times. "I'm comming" she yelled racing to the door. When she opened the door she was covering herself with a towel.

"Cover your eyes" she yelled running to a back room.

"No" I teased.

"I'll be right back I gotta put on some clothes " she yelled

"You ok naked" I said jokingly

"No" she said comming out the room with a sports bra and some sweats on.

"What you want boy" she said flopping down on her couch.

" I know that you mad at me for what I do but I want to explain it to you and I wanna know what's up with what you said a while ago." I said seriously.

"Well when I was 10 my mama started disappearing and not comming home at night." she explained.

"And those nights became weeks and I didn't see her for weeks at a time. But it changed for a while until I was bout 14. One morning she came home like everything was cool. But I knew some was up when a man came up to my room and began to touch on my face and legs she said wipping away tears. I guess I was enough "woman" for him so he gave my mama the dope and rapped me she said looking serious and she continued. It continued for about 2 more year she said crying.

I grabbed her and pulled her into my chest rubbing her back.

"Dam ma I didn't even know it was like that.

"So why you do that shit" she said wiping away tears and sniffing,

"Well I was kinda forced into the game..... I said honestly.

When I was about 15 my mama put me out because I faught her boyfriend who was kicking her ass. So I had to get my money the best way possible. And I don't put my gun to nobody head and tell them to do nun.... I have two promises I'll never sell to kids or pregnant women I explained truthfully.