Chapter 14

Jaz

When we walked into the club it was classy. Red and ack velvet couches. center stage looked like a runway with a pole. There were armatures already trying their best to climb, spin, and work the pole. I ain't gone like a couple were doing there thang.

"PINKY tonight I'm getting fucked up" I said walking to the bar.
I
"No you not you gotta meet my girl first" she said snatching me away from the bar.

She lead me to this room full of half naked girl in font of vanities and lockers.

"Oh she the new girl" one stripper asked.
M m m. M
"Nah she my bestie , have you seen my girl.

"Yeah she in the back" the stripper informed.

We walked into this back room where there was a pole and a radio.

"Jazz this is the practice room." PINKY told me.

"Oh I said amazed.

"Lucci bae" I she sang.

"Hold up did you just say Lucci" I said in disgust.

"Yea that's my girl" she said confused.

When Lucci came out the room, I walked out in disgust. I felt PINKY grab my wrist I pushed her off me "move I yelled. I walked up to the bar and ordered me a Long Island ice tea.

I head the Dj say all armature's please come to the stage. I was tipsy a lil so I went up to the stage. The Dj explained the rules and I was up first talk about neverous. But I did my thing I danced to clappers. I twerked on that pole like it was my last dance ever. When I seen PINKY looking at me she was cheering me on. Lucci was hating as always. when I pulled off my clothes the crowd went wild but I keep on my panties and bra. I danced a little more and collected my money and got off stage.

Wen I went to go out on my clothes I got stopped by this young nigga.he looked no more than 18 or 19 years old.

"Yo ma wen can I get a private dance" he asked with lust in his eyes.

"Oh Hun I'm not dancer" I said politely.

He smacked my ass and said "well you should be"

"Look you small dick bastard next time you touch this ass ima chop yo hand off and hang it in my wall cuz you bold bitch to touch this ass with out my permission" I walked away with out him saying anything. A

I found PINKY "I'm ready to go home" I said. "Look you take my car and I'll go home with Lucci okay" she said with a slight attitude. "Kool I said grabbing her keys and walking to the parking lot.
I drove home in silence.

When I walked in all my lights were off which was unusual because I always left at least one on when I go out.

I went into my room and turned in the lights. I jumped in fear because I was wondering how he got in. That dam emergency key why would I put it under a mat like duh the key was screaming for some one to get it.

I took off my clothes and underwear and fell asleep.

That morning Kahlil was still sleep so I decided to take a shower and cook breakfast. When I got in the shower my body was aching from me dancing and not stretching before. I got out and put on some knee high socks a pair of booty shorts and a T-shirt. When I came out the bathroom Kahlil was up. I walked past him without saying anything. I walked in the kitchen a grabbed some pancake mix ,some eggs ,and some turkey bacon. I began to cook and Kahlil came and sat at the tabel. I broke the silence "why you had a female answering your dam phone I said slamming pots on the stove. He didn't say nothing.

"Answer me damit" I yelled

"Look I'm not fucking anybody but you so drop the shit" he yelled getting in my face.

I turned around to wipe away my tears.

"Who was she" I asked quietly

"It was Karmen she came to talk but she grabbed my phone before I could get it" he said honestly.

His phone vibrated. He look at it disgust.

"What's wrong -

I was shocked to see my self half naked on a pole on his phone. He nearly knocked me on the floor. He grabbed me by the arm and pushed me into a wall.

"Really Jazz we striping now? he asked in rage.

"Lemme go l you hurting me!" I yelled trying to break his grip.

"Jaz answer me I'm trying my best to stay calm" he said still in a rage.

"Okay you want your answer, yo ass want to have bitch answer your phone so I danced at amateur night" now mad myself.

He let me go and walked into my living room. I retrieved the burnt food. And threw it away.

Was Jazz really wrong for Dancing at "Bottoms"