Chapter 15

Lucci

I can't believe Jazz still has a grunge on me. I know we ended on bad terms but I miss my bitch. Me and PINKY left the club and went to my place. PINKY instantly began to kiss all over me rubbing on my ass. I wasn't in the mood at first but she had a hold on me. So we took off my clothes and got in the shower together. I was really in love with PINKY. She began to kiss on my breast and my stomach. Then she put two fingers in me moving them around slowly making me open my legs wider. She also began to suck and lick on my clit until I cam hard. She licked her fingers and kissed me so passionately. We washed each other's bodies and got out the tub without parting body's and went straight to the bed. We had sex until out bodies were tired from exhaustion. I snuggled up under her naked body and went to sleep.

That morning!

"Good morning bae" I sang to PINKY.

"Good morning sexy "she said rubbing my ass.

"You hungry" I asked her putting in some boy shorts and a tanktop.

"Yah but nothing in the fridge" she said.

"Guh ima have to go grocery shopping for you let's go to waffle house" I said hungry.

We put on some clothes and drove to Waffle House. We ordered our food. Then lucci's phone flashed. I picked it up and seen it was a text from jazz.

Jazz: I'm sad........😭

PINKY: what's up??

Jazz: Kahlil somehow got the vid. from last night.

PINKY : I mean Jazz your were just having fun.

Jazz: I know

PINKY: Lucci and I gonna come over okay.

Jazz: okay I do miss Lucci crazy ass.

Seeing that Jazz missed me warmed my heart. When PINKY cane back from the bathroom I told her everything. We ate and orders Jazz her fav from Waffle House a grilled chicken biscuit and left.

I KNOW THAT ITS SHORT BUT MY BOO'S GOTTA BECOME FRIENDS AGAIN.