Chapter 4

Jaz

I gets off the phone with Kahlil and start to get dressed. I showered and put on a whit sleeveless jack Daniels shirt with a peach colored skater skirt with some nude heels. I left Lucci in my bed sleep. I grabbed my black biker jacket and my keys and walked out the door.

*pik in GALLERY*

I drove to MiMi's my favorite place to eat. And sat down at a booth.

"Hi welcome to MiMi's I'll be your server today would you like something to drink?" the petite waitress asked acting bubbly.

"Yes I said can you bring me a strawberry lemonade I'm waiting on someone I asked politely. She left and I picked up my phone I seen a missed call phone Lucci.

I palm faced myself not seeing that kahlil had sat down.

Hi I said trying my best not to smile. I could smell his Black POLO cologne. His hair was curly and a fresh fade. And lavender was a hell of a color on him.

"So what's up" he asked ready for my answer.

"We'll " I said Playing with my fingers.

"Guh say it" he retorted anxiously.

"We'll what happened the other day was nothing, we just fucked nothing else "I said feeling bad but I did what I had to do.

"Dam..... he said looking disapointed.

There was a long pause.

" I mean I'll drop the class and everything" I said feeling like the was a chance.

"You ain't got to do that ma I was just filing in for a while I'm leaving next week" he said with disappointment in his eyes.

"I mean you will always be a great teacher "I said trying to make the best out of the situation.

Here you go ma'am the waitress said handing me my drink. And anything for you sir? She asked kahlil smiling hard at him.

"Nah no thank you" he said flashing her a smile.

He directed his attention towards me.

"Why you feel the way you about me?"

"Because "I said crossing my arms not wanting to explain.

"That's not a complete sentence sexy" he said flashing a sexy smile.

"Cause you made me feel like a complete hoe.

"How" he asked confused

"You brought me to class just to fuck some" I explained

"No I didn't I wanted to just talk but dat ass I couldn't help it." he said honestly.

"Oh for real" I asked flatterd.

"Yeah, can we start over please he asked in a little kid voice.

Lord know them eyes are gorgeous.

"Thats Kool with me" I answered.

"How old are you if you don't mind me asking" he said in that sexy tone that got me going.

"We'll I am 19 young and fun" I said laughing.

"Okay we'll yo ass well im 22" he said.

"Cool at least you not like 30 or nothing like that" I said relived.

"Well im not"he said sitting next to me.

We talked a couple of more hours ,ate and went our separate ways. He invited me to a party he was hosting this weekend. I agreed I think he may not be as bad as I thought .

Tell me what you think of Kahlil && Jazz