Chapter 11

Jazz

"Dam I never looked at it like that" I said.

"Yeah yo ass be jumping to conclusions" he teased getting in my face. He looked in my eyes. I leaned in for a kiss. He moved and said "nope I'm mad at chu. he said crossing his arms like a lil kid.

"Kool" I said rolling my eyes.

"Bet you gave Karmen the "D"I said a lil mad.

"Dam you must want it" he teased"

"Ewww hell nah not after her" I said

He pushed me on my back and interlocking out fingers getting in between my legs.

"She didn't get it" he said butting my cheeks.

I could feel his man on my girl and she was ready. He rubbed his man on my girl again and I let out a soft moan.

"Wooo that girl ready" he teased

"Man move" I yelled blushing

"Why" he asked kissing in my neck.

"Cau- ..se" I moaned

"Cause what" he said kissing the top of my breast.

"Dam" I said softly moaning in pleasure.

I rolled over causing us to fall on the floor and I was on top. I kissed his soft pink lips. He put his hands on my ass. I took off his shirt. He kissed my lips so passionately. I sucked on his lips. He put his hands in my pants and began to play with my girl she was already wet.

"Take em off" he said tugging at my sweats.

"No" I said shaking my head smiling devilishly.

"Why not" he asked ?

"I don't have on any panties" I whispered in his ear.

He kicked off his shoes.

"Go get in my bed "I ordered going to lock my front door.

He did as he was asked. I locked the door and took my sweats and my bra. Then covered my body with a throw pillow.

I walked into my room and stood in the door way. He was on his phone.

"Ahem" I interrupted his phone time .

He looked at me and smiled. I walked over to him and sat on top of him. He pulled my face close to his and tongue kissed me. I loved the way his hand were roaming all over my body. He planted soft kisses all over my body. He began to kiss my my inner thighs. Then he started to kiss on my lips (⤵️) . He moved his tongue in between my lips. I began to moan softly with each stroke of his tongue. Then my phone rang.

"Fuck no I ain't answering it" I said decline the call.

He continued to lick and suck on my girl. I came quick he licked up every last little bit of my juices. He kissed me and put his dick into my pussy and began stroking. I moaned louder as he started to stroke faster. "mmmm Kahlil yes" ! I moaned loud.

We had sex for about another hour....

And just cuddle up for the rest of the night.

"Get out" I said joking.

"Oh word u better not ever come to my house he said playing .

I feel asleep in his arms.