Chapter 6

Lucci

I did everything in my power to help her ass out. And she turns on me for some nigga. I said thinking about Jazz. I do miss her. She my friend I just wanted what's best for her. I walked into her room and began to pack the rest of her stuff. when I came across our high school prom pics it warmed my heart. We took each other out. I began to reminisce. I laughed at the pic we took together. I can't dwell on her. It was a friday night and I needed to go to the club.

I got in the shower and washed my hair and my body. I got out and dried off and put on some lotion. I straighten my hair and put on a black bra and panty set. I decided to put on a black lace see though shirt and some black leggings with my all black red bottoms. I grabbed my pea coat and and purse and walked out the house and drove to the club.

When I pulled up to Club Red. It was a classy club. So I grabbed me a table and ordered me some thing to drink. Then my song "freaks by nicki minaj and French Montana came on. I got up in the dance floor and began to grind my hips to the music. I felt someone get behind me. When I bent over I was surprised to see some heels. I turned around to see a beautiful woman she was light skinned, almond shape eyes and a hour glass shape. She turned me on. We dances all night long.

Yea Lucci gone on her own now!!!!XD