Chapter 23

Lucci

I was getting ready to dance at the Pink Kitty. I had on a pink lace body suit. Hugging all the right places. I threw on my white red bottoms and walked up stairs. I was opening act. I walked on the stage and waved to the crowd. The crowd went crazy. I locked eyes with Pinky who was giving a lap dance herself. I grinned on that pole like it was Pinky. She looked at me and smiled I blew a kiss. I climbed to the top of the pole and began to rub on my body. I pushed my breast together and began to lick them. Pinky was the only eyes that I felt were on me besides the other men in the club. I slid down and shook my ass in a couple of men's faces while the smacked my ass with hands full of money. Im used to it now.

PINKY

I watched Lucci as she did her thang on the pole. I knew she was teasing me. I continued give my lap dance through out her dance. At the end I left early I went down to the locker room to change into another costume. I removed my clothes not caring who was in there. I changed into a g-string and and a T-shirt that showed the bottom of my breast. On my way back up the stairs I bumped into a dark skinned thick stripper she had a short hair style and some pretty ass eyes they were light brown but something drew me to them. I walked right passed her. She smacked my ass. Before I could say something I heard Lucci say "Keep yo hands to yourself luh Bitch". The stripper laughed and walked right passed us. "for real" Lucci asked pissed off. "look ma don't start tonight" I said not wanting to hear no b.s. She walked off without saying anything else. I continue to do what I had to do to make my money hell she wasn't putting money in my pockets. I continued to dance until it was time to go home.

Lucci

I went home from the club early. Lucci can have Diamond(the stripper) fake booty ass. I drove to Jazz's house in rage. I knocked on the door. "Who is it" she said in a sleepy voice."It's Lucci Baby" I said trying to sound happy. "Oh come in" she said opening the door up. "Where my God son at" I asked trying to avoid the reason I was there. "He sleep in there with Kahlil" she said pointing at her bedroom door. "Why you here tho girl ain't you and Pinky supposed to be hugged up" she said joking. I wiped the single tear that fell. "Oh hell naw what happen Lucci" she whispered. "I think she cheating on me" I said crying on her shoulder. She asked no more questions. "Hold on I'll be back" she said disappearing into her bedroom. 10 minutes later she came back with some sweat pants and a fitted T-shirt with some air-force ones. Her face was greased up and her hair was in a pony tail. "Uh where you going" I asked worried. I know she was crazy.

We rode down to the Pink Kitty. We walked through the club down to the locker room. I tried my best to stop her until I seen Diamond in Pinky's lap.