Isshh. Finna Get Real

Jazz

I woke up to Kahlil jr crying. I got out of bed and picked him up. I fed him and rocked him back to sleep. Kahlil was standing in the door. "What" I asked wondering why he was staring. "Your a good ass ma" he said smiling. "oh thanks" I said. "why you treating me so dryly" he asked with those sexy eyes. "Because..." I said wiping away my tears. "Dam I'm a cry baby" I said walking to the bathroom. "No ma you gone stop running from me" he said pulling me into his chest. I pushed away and said "nah boo you got Karmen my heart ain't no game. He stood there in silence. C a few minutes he grabbed his stuff and left.

I got in the shower and cried softly. I loved him so much but I be damned if he continues to hurt me. I'll be ok with out him.

I sat in the tub and relaxed until I heard a knock on the door. I got out and covered my body with a plush robe. I knew Lucci had a long night so I didn't bother her. I walked passed her and opened the door. It was Karmen.

"Hi I said confused why she was at my place and how she know where I leave.

"Hay umm have you seen Kahlil I haven't seen him in about a week" she said with make up running down her face.

"Hun he just left about an hour ago are you okay" she nodded and wiped her face.

She left and I closed and locked my door back Lucci woke up.

"Hay" I said walking past her.
"Hay" she said wiping her eyes.
Kahlil started to cry he's 3 weeks old now and he moving fast.

"Lemme go get this boy he just like his daddy he needs all the attention" I said jokingly.

"I got it girl" Lucci said

I love my girl Lucci she's my ace I gotta get her a man. I know age ain't had no dick in a while.