You Love

I went home and walked in and flopped down on the couch. I didn't even realize I closed the door in Kahlil's face. He came behind me and and sat on my lap.

"Really....Kahlil I'm not in the mood to play" I said still upset.

He stood up and held his hand out. I looked at him like he was crazy but I grabbed his hand. He lead me up the stairs without a word. When we got to his bedroom he closed his door and turned off the lights. Then he pulled me close and kissed me passionately. His hands were roaming all over my body. He took.off my blood and tear soaked shirt. kissed my neck and felt like in one motion we were on the bed kissing like it was our last time seeing each other. Then his phone rang. We parted lips and he looked at me with his puppy dog eyes. I moved from on top of him and stormed off into the bathroom.

"Never can I get MY MAN to my self" I said as I pulled off the rest off my clothes. I turned on the water for the tub and let it fill up. I steped in and sat down and relaxed.

Kahlil

I know my bae mad at me. But I can't spoil her suprise. I'm planning to propose to her but I gotta make sure that everything is perfect. I know I haven't let her in my life much but I done killed alot of people and sold alot of drugs. I don't want that to follow me I'm ready to settle down with my family. "Yo wassup Jay did you get the ring" I whispered making sure Jazz don't hear. “Yeah nigga I got it keep calm it's Jazz I'm sure she wouldn't care if you got it out the gumball machine“ he said I jokingly. "Nigga Jazz ain't no basic bitch she's the baddest thing walking in the streets of the A" I said defending her. "But I gotta go my queen mad at me" I continued. I ended the conversation.

I knocked on the.bathroom door. There was no answer. I walked in to the bathroom to see Jazz relaxing in the tub. I sat on the side of the tub and kissed her head.She moved her head away from me. I there and confused and asked her what was wrong.

"ain't nobody stupid" she said calmy.

"what are you talking about I was handling some business" I shot back.

“you know that I got time for this" I explained as I walked out the bathroom.

Man I swear Jazz be on her fuck shit. You know what she love attention so ima give it to her. I went back into the bathroom and pick her up out the tub .

"Kahlil put me the fuck down" she yelled.

"Shut up" I said smacking her booty.

I walked her in the bedroom and threw her on the bed and attacked her body with kisses. At first she was fighting it then she stopped fighting it and gave in. She has the most amazing body. I really love her.

"Jazz I love you" I said playing with one of her curls.

"I know everybody loves me" she said flipping her hair.

"Girl quit wit dez nappy ass tracks" I teased.

She looked at me with her mouth open.

"You better close it before I put some in it" I continued.

"Boo you couldn't handle this" she said licking her lips.

She climed on top of me and kissed me. My dick got hard and she knew it. I grabbed her ass rubbing it. Then I started to kiss her neck.

I love when we did this. About a hour into our devouring each other some one was beating my door down.

"Okay babe im finna kill someone mmm they taking me from all this" I said kissing her one last time.

I walked down the stairs to answer the door. When I opened the door there was Karmen. Before I knew it she had slapped me. I had to catch my self cuz that Hoe had a punch in the face comming real fast.

"What the fu-.." Before I could finish I seen Jazz hop on Karmen ass like she was waiting on this.