I guess

Jazz

I woke up in Kahlil's arms. I palm faced my self sitting up. "Dammit Jazz why" I said under my breath. I pulled the covers back slowly and stepped out the bed. I walked to the bathroom naked before I could get there completely there Kahlil woke up.

"Where you going" he asked me sitting up.

"Just to the bathroom where my stuff I gotta go home and shower and get ready for work" I said.

"Dam you just gone leave me" he said kinda loud.

"Uuuggghhh be quite before you wake somebody up and Kahlil who said we were back together" I said getting pissed.

"Jazz why you always on your fuck shit" he said getting up exposing his toned body.

"You know what Kahlil I do love you but when you sharing the dick with every bitch that wants it how the fuck you think I feel dam and you expect me to take you back everytime you fuck up" I said getting mad.

"Jazz the fuck you mean you stay assuming shit I ain't fuck nobody but you since we been together you want that shit to happen Karmen don't mean shit to me I love you so if you feel the same way continue to get yo shit and go you have a choice" he said yelling and in my face.

I gazed into Kahlil's eyes and kissed him. "Jazz I will never intend to hurt you I don't know what's different but you are nothing like them other females.

Kahlil kiss me so passionately I felt more than his girlfriend I felt like as if I was his wife. He continued to kiss me when he picked me up and walked me to the bathroom. I instantly got wet and he knew it. He began to finger fuck me until some one knocked at the door.

"Mmmm dam I almost tore da ass up" he said with lust all in this eyes. he put on some pjs and answered the door.

"Jazz Lucci said she finna swing my the house you need some" he said yelling.

"Yup bring me one of my pants suits and some heels and clean panties" I said back turning on the shower.

I stepped in the shower and let the warm water hit my body. Kahlil came back in the bathroom he leaned on the counter and watched me as I showered.

"Aye" I said snapping him out of his trans.

"What crazy" he said jokingly.

"I need some to wear until Lucci come back" I said stepping out of the shower.

I walked into the room Kahlil was laying on the bed. "You gotta work for what I give ya he said holding the clothes" he said. I walked over to him and climbed on top of him. I stated to kiss his tattoos then I snatched the clothes. " I did my work for these gym shorts and t-shirt" I said sliding on the shirt. When I stood up he smacked my ass. I put the shorts on and walked out the bedroom.

I walked down to his kitchen which was beautiful he had a flat top stove, stainless steel appliances and marble counter tops. This man has taste. I looked at the time it was 8:00 no way I was going to make it to work. So I called in sick.

Kahlil

I love having my family at home with me. I some times think about giving up the game for them. It's not that I'm trying to run away from it. I know Jazz don't like it and that ain't what I want my son to grow up on. I never got my hands to deep in the shit so I can stop it easily I hope. When I think about Jazz she reminds me daily that she is no ordinary woman. She don't chase a nigga down for no money. She knows when to be classy and when to be a freak. And most of all she gave me my first son. There ain't no female that can take her place. Yeah I know Karmen but she wanna get wasted every dam day. She always showing off what she has to offer. Yeah it looks good when you fucking it but tryna make her the wife is a no go. I love the way Jazz caries herself.

I walked into the bathroom with my thoughts still roaming in my head. I turned on the shower and took off my clothes and got in. Then there was a knock at the door.

"Yo" I yelled.

Jazz came in with Kahlil in her arms. "Hay daddy" she said bouncing Kahlil in her arms. "Y'all up" I said to her. "yeah we came to say good morning and breakfast is ready so hurry up and come eat" she said leaving out the bathroom.

I showered and changed into some Levi's and a black v neck shirt. Before I could get my socks and shoes on I heard Jazz yell "Kahlil get yo ass down here now"! I shook my head and put my socks and shoes on.

I walked down the stairs and seen Jazz feeding my son grits off her finger. "Uh what the hell you doing" I asked her concerned. "I'm feeding him what you think just because he young he can't eat table food pssshhh milk don't do him no good" she said continuing to feed him. "Come on and eat because I know you about to be in the streets today" she said pointing to the plate of sausage eggs and grits on the counter.

"I love you" I told her kissing her and sitting down at the table.