Chapter 12

Kahlil

Jazz and I had bomb as sex last night. She feel asleep in my arms. This morning she was still sleep. I didn't want to wake her but I had to go collect my money. I tired to move from under he naked body but she woke up.

"Hay sexy"I said kissing her.

"Hay where you going" she asked looked sad.

"No where" I told her.

"Better not be" she said.

"Who you talking too" I asked.

" Nobody daddy she said playfully.

I laid my hands on her ass squeezing it.

"JAZZ!" I heard someone say loudly.

"I'm back here she said.

"For real I asked surprised that she was letting someone come in her room.

"What it's just my girl PINKY" She said like there was nothing was wrong.

She grabbed a thigh high robe and wrapped it around her body it barely covered any thing.

"Next time yo ass decide to get fucked real good bitch press decline not answer" Pinky Stressed walking into the room.

Jazz looked at me and blushed. I shrugged.

"Well PINKY this is my......." she paused and looked at me.

"I'm her nigga" I said boldly.

She waved.

"Come on Jazz I got to talk to you about some." She said tugging on Jazz's arm.

"Dam girl wait" she snatched back.

She came over and sat on my lap and kissed me.

"I'll be back" she said in a sexy tone.

I smacked her ass and she giggled.

PINKY stepped in between us and said "I'm sorry sir but can I borrow her for a sec"

"Sure I said wishing she would leave I was naked under the covers.