Kagami Taiga

KAGAMI X READER:
The Coaches Sister
_______________________

You stand beside your older sister with excitement as she reads out the names of the newbie first years. You are Riko Aida's younger sister and your passion is the same as hers; basketball. For sisters you two have always been very close. More like best friends.

"Hyuuga!" You exclaim and fling your arms around his neck. Hyuuga and you have been close since Riko first met him. When they became friends Hyuuga frequently made trips to your house and that's how you got so close.

"Y/N." He cuddles you back as he spins you around in the air, causing you to erupt in childish giggles.

After the reunion, your sister calls everyone and instructs them stand in a line before her. You're friends with all of the second years so the only new faces are the first years: your year. You often went to watch your sister's teams practice and you had become very close to the team, especially Hyuuga.

"Take off your shirts." She demands and the first years all look at her in shock before hesitantly doing as they were told. You don't see numbers like your sister does, what you see is something else entirely.

Your sister can see their potential and their physical abilities, where as you see specifically if the athlete can jump high, shoot long distance, dunk, sprint fast, pass well and even their mental capacities. On top of that you also see their heart beat and the pace at which their chest rises and falls at, giving you the knowledge of when they're physically incapable of playing anymore during games. She focuses more on the external, where as you specialise on the internal side of athlete's bodies. Nothing can get past your eyes.

You and her examine the students until you reach the last person.

"Kagami Taiga." You read the paper before your eyes trail up his insanely masculine body. His six-pack almost has you drooling.

"You're staring, Y/N." Riko teases as she pokes your face with a pen.

"Ah! No I wasn't!" You defend, looking back up at Kagami's face. His cheeks are slightly red from locking eyes with you. It's hardly noticeable but you pick up on it. You can tell his heart is beating faster than before.

"You're so obvious." Riko whispers in your ear making you go red in the face.

"Shut up!" You grumble and shove her away from you.

Riko calls out for Kuroko Tetsuya but nobody responds. You remember him from the Generation of Miracles. You spot him standing right in front of your sisters face, yet she calls out for him again and says 'he must not have shown up.'

"Hey, sis, Kuroko's righ-"

"I'm Kuroko." He raises his hand in front of her and she screams and jumps backwards. Straight into you.

Riko slams into you and you fall backwards. You quickly turn around mid air, thinking that it will be easier if you catch yourself with your hands instead of falling on your ass.

Instead of falling onto the hard ground, you fall into someone's body.

A hard body. A rock hard body.

You scream as the person falls as well and you end up on top of him on the floor.

You lift your head up from his...
bare chest. Your eyes lock with his darker ones. Your legs are apart and you're straddling his waist. How completely sexual. His mouth is parted slightly and the first thought that came to your mind was not very innocent.