Kiyoshi Teppei

KIYOSHI X READER:
Every Day
_________________________

Kiyoshi
Are you here yet?
1:05 PM

You
ALMOST!
1:06 PM

Kiyoshi
I miss you
1:08 PM

You
I miss you more.
1:09 PM

Kiyoshi
Why is your train so slow?
1:10 PM

"TEPPEI!" your boyfriend glances up from his phone one second too late. By the time his eyes meet yours, you've already broken into a sprint towards him.

He takes a step forward as your bodies collide. Your legs dangle above the ground and your arms are tight around his neck as his strong muscle hold you up.

The magical smell of your soft hair fills the air and wafts up his nose, suddenly making him feel at home. Teppei buries his face further into your locks.

"Did you win?" he pulls back and holds your shoulders at arms length away. He stares into your eyes.

You played a tough basketball game against another high school team in your prefecture. You often have to travel to Tokyo by train to play away basketball matches, and that's how you and your boyfriend first met. Ever since, either him or you catch the train and stay together over the weekends.

"You really think I'd lose?" you smirk.

He chuckles and pulls you close to him for another hug. "That's my girl."

"I could hear you say that every single day." you murmur against his chest.

"Then hear it." he says. You pull away and look up at him with confusion.

"Hmm?"

"Move in with me." he insists. His face goes slightly red and he quickly looks away. "If you want to, that is. We only have a few more months left of high school... move in with me after that. Go to college here and we can start our life together." Teppei says with sparkling eyes as if he is imagining the perfect world where you can be together everyday.

He smiles down at you before brushing a strand of hair out of your eyes.

"I want to hold you everyday when you're sad instead of having to watch you cry over Skype. I want to kiss you to congratulate you everytime you win a basketball match, and I want to be showered with affection too when I win. I want hold you in my arms every night, not hold my phone because it's the closest I can get to you." he plants a gentle, loving kiss in your forehead. "I just want to be with you everyday." he states.

Your hand scrunches the back of his t-shirt which you're holding tightly onto.

"I wanna be with you everyday, too. A few more months and we'll spend every night together." you say happily.

"So, is that a yes?" he confirms with a huge grin.

"Hell yes."

A/N:

i know you all love fluff! so here you go x

i love writing teppei fluff, he's so cute.

if you've reached the end of your day, i hope it was AMAZING. if your monday is only just starting, then KICK TODAY'S ASS and make it wonderful.

i love you all so so much & quick confirmation that the little bean in mama lavender's belly is growing healthy and strong!

so many people today complimented my lovely little cacie's eyes in the shops. one old lady said 'eyes are windows to the soul, and your daughters soul is pure.'

my mama told me growing up that people always used to stop her when she was in the mall with me, and they always told her that i was an old soul and they could see it in my eyes.

though, i thought it was a bit strange i adore the love they were sharing. such kind elderly people only meaning well.

mwah
xo lav.