Akashi Seijuro

AKASHI X READER:
Get A Room
_________________________

A/N: what's this? another instalment of cute shit that my boyfriend and i did.
enjoy. x

sei-chan, u sexy.

also, kendrick lamar, ur music video for LOVE. is purely my aesthetic. best vibes & true art. watch the attached vid then play the song again and read my monday morning.

» » »

Damn, love or lust,
Damn, all of us.
Give me a run for my money,
There is nobody, no one to outrun me.
So give me a run for my money,
Sipping bubbly, feeling lovely, living lovely.
Just love me.
I wanna be with you, ayy, I wanna be with
I wanna be with you.

The slow music plays as you brush your teeth over the sink in front of the bathroom mirror.

The early morning rays of sun shine in through the window and the white bathroom seems to be glowing.

This has been your favourite song recently so it's been on replay around the apartment for days. Your best friend and roommate is starting to get annoyed with all the lovey-dovey ness going around. Deep down she adores and supports you and Akashi together, though she refuses to admit it out loud due to her tsundere-ness.

If I didn't ride blade on curb, would you still (love me)
If I made up my mind at work would you still (love me)
Keep it a hundred, I'd rather you trust me than to (love me)
Keep it a whole one hund', don't got you I got nothing.

You sway your hips side to side with the beat of the music. You get lazy and lean your elbows onto the counter top to continue brushing.

You drop your head down to spit out some toothpaste and when you look back up in the mirror, Akashi is standing behind you. He has an adorable case of bedhead and it makes you chuckle.

"Morning," His husky voice rings in your ear. His arms wrap around your front and he presses his body up against yours.

"Morning." You answer and continue brushing your teeth.

"I love this song." He says softly under his breath.

"I love you." You reply and add a cheeky wink in the mirror as he looks up at your reflection.

"Give me a kiss." He demands.

"Thwere's froth in my mouwth." You try to explain as the toothpaste and water falls out of your mouth. You spit it out, rinse, then quickly wipe your lips before turning around to face your boyfriend. Maybe you should have waited till your mouth was empty before you started trying to talk.

"You're so impatient." Akashi shakes his head at you.

"Says you! You're the one who couldn't wait till I was done for a kiss." You defiantly reply.

"Mmh," He guides you along the counter of the bathroom and hoists you onto the marble top. This way, you're taller than him.

Akashi's arms are still firmly around your waist. He cranes his neck up so his face is closer to yours. You lock your fingers into his messy hair and give him a passionate and slow kiss.

"Ugh, get a room, you two." Your best friend strolls into the bathroom and lets out a loud and manly yawn before grabbing her toothbrush. You both pull away and laugh at her.

I wanna be with you, ayy, I wanna be with
I wanna be with you.

A/N:
it is so easy to write akashi one shots because i find that my boyfriend and akashi are lowkey the same person.

yes, i found a real life blue-eyed
brown haired sei-chan & he's all mine.

also, i went back and edited almost all of the chapters (took HOURS to edit individually) and i added a little author's note which is basically just me swooning over my jordan. it's at the end of the most recent kiyoshi teppei fluff - wear my shirt, if u were wondering how i feel about him.

90k today. love u all.

x