Depression Begins

It had been a week since the doctor's last update. I sat alone in the house that Stampy and I shared, petting our cat Ori. I usually was a very organized and tidy person, but recently I hadn't even bothered to make our bed or get dressed. I sat in my duckie onesie in my office moping around. My computer suddenly turned on with an iMessage. I had most likely left my phone in the bedroom, so thank goodness I had my computer. I stared at the picture of Stampy and I for the screensaver, and that only made things worse. I sipped my tea and went to look at the message. It was from Netty. 

Netty: Can I come over?

Sqaishey: Um yeah I guess. 

Netty: What time?

Sqaishey: Oh idk, I'm not busy today. Come whenever.

Netty: kk, see u at 11:00 

I checked the time from my computer. It was already 10:47. I guess Netty really wanted to see me. The house however was in no state to have visitors. I didn't even feel like cleaning. I needed more sleep. That was it!

TIME SKIP

"Beth, Beth, Beth wake up!" said a voice next to my ear. 

"Huh!?" I awoke with a start.

"Beth, you've been sleeping all this time," said Netty. "Are you alright?"

"I'm fine," I said, yawning. "I'm just tired."

"Well, okay," she said. "There's something we have to discuss."

"Please, no!" I groaned. "Not if it's about Joe at least!"

"Bethany..." she said, pausing. She ripped out her phone and pulled up my YouTube channel. She clicked on my newest video which was posted almost two weeks ago and then went to the comment section. "Have you seen all of the comments and messages? People are wondering where you've been," she said. 

"I'm busy," I snapped. "Tell them I'm busy."

"Beth, I'm sure they'd understand, you just have to tell them what happened," she said. 

"I don't ever plan on touching that camera ever again," I said waspishly. 

"Bethany, remember when you were younger, how you obsessed with Stampy?" she asked. "Imagine he suddenly stopped uploading an-" 

"Do not bring Stampy into this!" I shouted at her. "Get out! Now!"

"Bethany, let's be reasonable about this," she said. "I thi-"

"Netty! I told you to GET OUT OF MY HOUSE!" I screamed. 

"Beth, listen to me!" she cried. 

"No! You listen to me and LEAVE!" I said, pushing her away. 

'Fine!" she said. "But these are my final words. You are suffering from depression, and you are going to do something about it."

I thought about what she had said. There was no way that was true. It couldn't be. I pushed her out the door and slammed it in her face. That would teach her.