Desicions to be Made

REAL WORLD SQAISHEY'S POV

After Netty and Tom had dropped me back off at our, well I guess my house now, I couldn't stop thinking about what I had done. What had I done?! Stampy and I had promise rings to signify our trust, loyalty, and never ending love for each other. It felt so disgusting to break that promise. I felt a large, cold, tear fall down my cheek. What had I done?! The more I thought about it, the more tears came. I felt disgusting.

*Time skip to the morning*

I woke up feeling some sort of familiar feeling. As I sat up, I couldn't breath out of my nose due to how much I had been crying last night. It was horrible because it was so clogged up with snot that I couldn't even blow my nose. (I know this sounds super gross xD but we all know that feeling) When I was younger, I often got bullied and cried myself to sleep. I had woken up numerous times feeling like this. It had happened again, but this time the bully was, well, I guess my idiotic brain.

I didn't like Squid at all. He was a nice person, but I didn't like him like that. I realized that I was so desperate without Stampy. He made me feel loved. All I wanted was to have that feeling back. I was so desperate that I was willing to do anything to have it back, even if it was idiotic of me. I looked at my lock screen picture on my phone. It was of Stampy and I. I didn't love him for his looks, although he was cute. I loved him for, well, him! Squid was a crazy, funny, and nice guy, but he just didn't bring me the same feeling that Stampy did. I knew I was stupid, but I couldn't just go straight up to Squid and say, "Hey Stamps is way better than you, I made a mistake," could I?

I decided that I just wouldn't see Squid anymore. Simple as that. He lived pretty far from here anyway, so it wast a big deal. I decided to fill my time by watching old videos from Twins, the hit series that Stampy and I did on my channel. It got the most views and was very successful.

By the end of all the episodes we currently had, I was nearly dying from laughter! I forgot how much fun that series was. Gosh I really missed Stampy. He had to wake up soon.

(A/N: The ending is crap I'm sorry! It's late where I live and I'm supposedly "reading". Well, I was reading, but then I ran out of good fanfics 😂😂. I just decided to update this because it was driving me crazy. Basically, my first idea for this story was for it to be a story about becoming stronger and having Sqaishey be strong. Then it sort of developed into this mess xD. I honestly never intended for Sqaishey and Squid to be together. I'm actually really mad now because it's getting in the way. I have a 3/4 way done plan in my head of how to wrap this book up. I had to just stop the weird romance tho because it annoys me. I am a strong sqampy supporter!  Not the whole Stamy ( Stampy + Amy) or Squishey (Squid + Sqaishey) crap. Also, I am really sorry about the whole swearing thingy with Nicole. I NEVER swear in real life, I actually hate it. I'm not even really sure why I put it in. It disappoints me to have it in this book. I was actually considering deleting this book. Let me know your thoughts in the comments. Anyway I hope you enjoyed this pathetic excuse of a chapter 😂! Also, one more thing! I used to have a sqampy instagram fan page before I joined Wattpad. One day I randomly got locked out of that account. I have really missed having 100% sqampy feed and getting noticed by Sqaishey so I decided to make a new account yesterday. It is @ sqampywatermelon   If you'd follow me, that'd mean the world to me! I post every day!)
Byeeeeeeeeeeeee