Apologies

I immediately felt a deep wave of regret pass through me as I stepped away from the door. Maybe Netty had been right. My entire life revolved around Stampy. Without him around, everything felt empty and out of place. I knew what Netty had been trying to say when I blew up at her. She was right. Back when I hadn't even met him, I would have freaked out if he had stopped uploading without telling his subscribers. I probably should have made a video, but I just didn't feel like it right now. I made a promise to myself that I would give myself two days to cool down, then I'd make a video. I also would apologize to Netty and see if she could somehow help me. 

TIME SKIP

For some reason I woke up to the smell of roses. I laid in my bed, pondering different thoughts. Suddenly, I realized what day it was. I was supposed to make my video today. I didn't feel like doing it now, so I stayed in my bed for another hour. Finally, I managed to drag myself out of bed. I pulled off my onesie and changed into a nice tan jumper and a skirt. I made some toast for breakfast and went to brush my teeth and comb my hair. I decided to curl it. When I had finished with all that, I walked over to my office and grabbed my camera and tripod. I set up my stage lights and positioned my camera in front of my chair. 

 Hey guys! It's me Sqaishey and welcome back to another video, finally. I would like to start off by saying thank you for 900,000 subscribers! That's amazing! Now, here's what you came for. I'm am extremely sorry for my absence. Stampy and I went skiing to celebrate 900k. While we were riding the chairlift, Stampy fell off. He has a badly broken leg and is also in a coma. I am under a lot of stress because of it. Hopefully we can all pray that Stampy will get better. For now, I am going to take a small break from YouTube. I need some time to recover. Thanks for understanding. Bye!

There. I had made a video. It wasn't as bad as I had expected. I  downloaded the video to my computer and quickly started editing it. As soon as I was done, I uploaded it to my channel. It uploaded immediately due to the fact that it was only a minute long. I pulled out my phone and alerted my subscribers on Twitter and Instagram about what was happening. Then I FaceTimed Netty. 

N= Netty S= Sqaishey

S: Hey

N: Oh... Hi Beth

S: Hey, I'm really sorry for how I acted. I shouldn't have done it. And you were right. I am depressed. Sorry for not listening to you. 

N: It's okay. How are you feeling?

S: Better. I made a video, just to alert people, you know?

N: Oh that's great! Is there anything I can do for you?

S: Well... Yes... Actually. I don't know what to do. I obviously am depressed, but I don't know what to do about it. 

N: I think I have the perfect solution. Meet you at your place tomorrow at 10 AM.

S: Um, okay. Bye Netty! Thank you for forgiving me! 

N: No problem. Bye Beth! See ya! 

I felt much better knowing that Netty didn't hate me anymore. I couldn't wait for her to come tomorrow. I didn't feel like making a video, so I got out my phone and looked at all the pictures of Stampy and I. I missed him dearly. I leaned back into my chair and began to sob. Stampy had to wake up, didn't he? But what if he didn't...? I couldn't let that sickening thought go away.