'1' SetUp

In this story, the college doesn't care about colored hair!!!! Also newer Jack is in this
Edited April 8, 2017
----------

(Y/n)'s Pov

I smiled as I finished packing for my trip. I was going to an important university in another country. Where? Ireland!

It was strange leaving my home country, the US. My family hugged me and time to call often. My dad helped me get my bags into the taxi. Tch so annoying, but I love him!

The cab ride to the airport was long and annoying. The slight pitterpatter if the rain on the roof was calming. I put my earbuds in and jammed some of my favorite music.

After an hour, I arrived at the airport. It was one of those extremly busy airport. Ugh people. I laughed silently. Once I got through the tedious airport procedures, I got on my plane to Ireland.

My tickets were first class, bought by one of my professors. I leaned back and, once again, put my earbuds in. Just as I started to drift to sleep, an eerie feeling crawled up my neck.

I glanced out the window and saw a man in a dark green hoodie, he wasn't with the normal people, he was right next to the plane staring at me. His face wasn't visible under his hood. All I saw was his glowing eyes.  One was green,  the other blue.

Strange... we took off and the man was gone. I slept most of the flight. When I awoke, I had about an hour left before landing. I grabbed some of my book and        studied history, my bad subject. I stretched as we landed and put my books away.

Normal airport procedures... and I'm heading to my apartment! I unpacked as I got there and plopped down on my futon, instantly pulling my laptop out. There were some notifications on the website of the University.

Suddenly my screen went black. "What the hell... I charged this..." I pressed a ton of buttons and it restarted. "Strange..." I set up my alarm. Ignoring my computer, and got changed into pajamas. (Long T that it)

Timeskip to morning

My head blasted with an annoying noise. I slowly opened my eyes and remember I have class today. Very quickly, I jumped out of bed and instantly regretted it. My head spun and I fell into the ftont door.

It swung open, and I fell forward. Something soft caught my fall. I-It was a person! The man rubbed his head and looked up slowly. His striking blue eyes met mine. He had strange green hair.

We both turned very red because I ended up sitting on his stomach, straddling him. I jumped up and apologized. "I-I'm really sorry mister.." His eyes stared into mine with shock and wonder. I bolted into my apartment, slamming the door.

Oh come on (Y/n). Get it together!

After clearing my head, I got ready for class. When I was done I stared into the mirror, my (h/c) was in a long ponytail.(if you have short,  you ruffle it, making it look good) The streak of silver in my hair was bright. I sighed and walked out the door.

I walking down the hall into the elevator. The man from before was walking towards the elevator I was in. I didn't even see him, i was looking through my bag. I went to press the button to floor one, when then guy had the same idea.

His hand landed on mine. We both froze and looked at each other. I clenched my bags handle and we moved away. Why do I keep running into this guy?!

I sighed and got on the bus. The campus was fairly large but I had already memorized the map so I found my class quickly.

Not many were in the class. It was for the overly smart anyway. I sat in the 2nd row close to the teacher. When the bell rang. The SAME guy walked in. His eyes met mine awkwardly and he turned towards the board.

"Hello students. I'm Mr. McLoughlin, I'm going to be your main professor. You will have me for Reading, Math, and History, everything."

You have gotta be kidding me!

He explained his map and then proceeded to start a lesson. History of course. After he was done the bell ran and class was over. I packed my stuff and walked up to the professor with my notes.

"Hey Mr. McLoughlin, can you explain this again? I couldn't hear you very well because of the air conditioner." He explained it and stared into my eyes after. I didn't notice because I was packing.

I left class and went home. "Shit.. where are my keys?.." I looked everywhere for my keys and I sighed heavily. Then, I took out the pin out of my hair and started to unlocked my door by picklock.

Mr. McLoughlin was walking by and looked at me strangly. "Need help (Y/n)?" "No I'm fine Mr. -" "Just call my Jack out of class." I nodded and heard the satisfying click of the lock.

I walked into my room and studied my nojtes for awhile. Finally it was time to sleep.

Jack's Pov

I yawned and stretched. It was midnight and I finally got the lesson done through the next week. "Finally.. peace." As I sat in my swivelchair, the back of my head ached.

My mind switched over and I thought about my class. Specifically that (Y/n) girl. Such a sweet girl...

Jack~

"Fuck.. Anti stop. Get out of my head."

Not happening.