'13' What's in store

Warning: Sexual content ahead.
Your Pov

Anti grabbed our towels and stuff and brought it inside. Jack drove to his parent's house in the car.

I walked in behind Anti a little nervous. He clapped his hands together to dry himself in an instant. I smirked. "Cheater."

He walked towards me. "So..." "Can you at least set the mood instead of it being a quicky? This IS my first time.."

His hand cupped my face. "Anything for my Princess." He snapped the fingers on his other hand and the light dimmed, a romantic film played, and Anti and I were sitting on the couch dressed in casual clothing.

"Smooth." He chuckled at my sarcasm. We sat and watched about Five minutes. Anti unconsiously grabbed my hand. I smiled.

He noticed his action but didn't react. My smile grew. Half an hour in, Anti got twitchy. I murmured under my breath.

He turned towards me with a smirk. His eyes were playful as he pushed me to lay down. He straddled me while I watched the film. "Anti, I'm watching this."

His hand pulled my shirt collar down and he licked up my neck. "You can watch." I shivered under the feeling. He kept licking my neck for the rest of... 10 minutes. Then he got impatient and bit down slightly. I hissed in pain.

"Easy.." He growled at my comment. I turned towards him and saw his eyes change emotion to be lustful instead of playful.

He kissed me and I basically forgot about the film. I gripped the back of his hair gently pulling. He growled into the kiss. He pulled slightly away. "Y/n..." "Yes Anti?" "I'm not sure if I can hold back for much longer..."

He got off me. I looked at him confused until I saw him reach down and pick me up bridal style. He walked to the bedroom and let me stand.

In an instant he had me pinned to the wall. His hands held my wrist to the wall. I looked into his eyes and knew he was losing control.

He held my wrist above me with one hand and with his other, he pulled my leg up. I wrapped my legs around his waist. He pulled my wrists back down and pushed his body really close to mine.

My body felt hot. Oh how badly I wanted this...

He stared into my eyes. "I want to do so many things to you..." He started to take my shirt off. He pulled his off quickly, tossing both items out of the way.

"So many ungodly things..." His face was really close to mine. I squirmed. I wanted to kiss him but he wouldn't get close enough.

My right hand slipped out and he narrowed his eyes. "My. Does my princess need to be taught a les-"

I grabbed the back of his head and pulled him into a kiss. His lips were cold but I didn't mind. The kiss turned hungry very quickly. I moaned into the kiss. He pushed me against the wall again. He broke the kiss when pushing me. I pouted.

"It's ok Princess~" He smirked. I tilted my head in confusion.

He got nose to nose with me, and he pushed my body more into the wall. "I'm going to fuck you so hard." I gulped as I saw him start to lose control.

He pulled me off the wall and carried me over to the bed. He laid me down gently, crawling over my body.

His cold right hand trailed down my bare side, causing me to shiver in both pleasure and from the cold. He tugged on my pants, looking to me for the ok.

I gave him my ok. He dissed both of our pants in the blink of an eye and unclipped my bra. I wanted to cover my chest.. but I also wanted to let Anti have his way.

He had his way and he flipped us so I was sitting on him. He licked my right breast, cupping the other one. As he sucked one of my mount, he squeezed the other. I moaned in pleasure.

When he switched, he bit down slightly. I growled in pain and pleasure.

Now we were down to our underwear, Anti got impatient and quickly got rid of his, setting me to lay beside him. He put his hand on the band of my underwear. "Y/n?" I looked into his worry filled eyes.

"Yes Anti?" He looked down at me from his sitting position. "This is going to hurt. A lot." I nodded and cupped his face, bringing him into a loving kiss.

As I pulled away, I smiled. "Anti. I really love you. If it hurts, oh well. At least I'm with you." He smiled down at me, snapping to disgard the rest of the clothing. He crawled on top of me. "Y/n. I love you more than I love anything. You are the only human I truly feel this way about."

He pulled my legs apart slightly and pushed inside of me. I dug my nails into his back. He grunted in pleasure.

"F-Fuck Y/n. Your so tight." I held back tears. It hurt so damn much! Anti looked me in the eyes with concern. He stared at me waiting for my approval to move. After about five minutes, it stopped hurting as much so I slightly bucked my hips and he smiled.

He thrust into me once quickly and i moaned loudly in pleasure. He smirked and continued. With every couple thrusts i was moaning louder than before. It took him about 2 minutes to reach my g spot. He hit it over and over.

Anti's thrusts became sloppier and sloppier by the second. He knew I was close... And his smirk reappeared. He completely stopped and looked into my eyes. "What the fuck Anti?" His eyes showed fake innocence.

"What? What do you want me to do?" I growled and he slowly started to pull out. "What does my princess want?" "Fuck Anti..." He chuckled. "I guess I should stop."

I grabbed a handful of hair and pulled him towards my face. "Fuck me so hard that i cant walk for a fucking week." He smiled and slammed into me, hitting my g spot instantly. I moaned out.

He stared into my eyes. "Whats my name, baby?" I looked at him like he was stupid. He slammed into me and I moaned the word. "Anti!" "Thats better." He continued to thrust for about 3 minutes and we both climaxed.

He pulled out and collapsed next to me. We were both a panting mess.

He turned to me about 2 minutes later. "Round two?"