'4' YouTubers

Y/n's Pov

   We were playing Murder, gmod with Markiplier and Ohmwrecker. Jack had two computers but they faced each other so we couldn't see each others screens. Everyone was in a circle, in a graveyard.

"Guys I think Y/n is the murderer."   I smiled. "Why would I be the murderer? I bet it's you!"   Jack walked into the middle, directly in front my character. 

"Prove you aren't the murder."  Ohm burst out laughing. "Oh Ma God, Jackaboy is gettin some!"  I stabbed Jack and killed Ohm after. Before Mark could shoot me, I threw the knife at him.

Everyone stared at the screen with surprise. Mark burst out laughing. "Jack I found your perfect match!" I laughed and stood up.

"I forgot my phone in my apartment. I'll be right back."
Jack's Pov

When Y/n left, Mark snickered. "Jack you have got to make a move, or I will."  "I have no clue what you're talking about. Oh hey Y/n!"

She came up behind me with her phone and some coffee, her hand was held up to block out her face from the camera.

I laughed and Mark and Ohm sighed. She winked at me from her chair. I saw her clicking on her screen. Within 3 seconds, Mark and Ohm died and it was me that was the murderer, I hadn't touched my keyboard. Y/n laughed so hard she started crying. The other two joined her and I saw Y/n walking around with an rpg.

HOW.

Sorry for the short chapter