'14' His Return

What I imagine Anti (without the gauges) looks like.

'After the remaining week alone with Anti, I woke up before him and got up to make breakfast but ended up almost falling.  I got clothes on and went to kitchen and got out the stuff to make myself a quick breakfast. When I was done, I got up to wash my dishes. 

Nearly done, I felt cold hands wrap around my stomach, Anti pressed his chest to my back and nuzzled his head into my neck.  I giggled softly and finished up. The second I turned off the water, Anti quickly spun me around, lifted me up, and sat me on the counter. His body was in between my legs.

"A-Anti?" He raised an eyebrow. "Do you not want me for the seventh time?" I gulped. "I-Its not that. I'm just.. " He understood what I was trying to say and pulled me off of the counter, gently setting me down. I stepped down. Anti's eyes searched mine. I smiled at him. He smiled back with his pointy teeth and turned around and started to walk off. As I stared at his back, I shook my head with a smile.

'It's weird that I fell in love with a demon... He's from another.. world. He's cold and heartless but at the same time-' I heard a door close and Anti turned his head to the right and took the remaining steps towards the front door. I took about three steps and heard Jack's voice. "Hai Anti." I heard Anti's bored voice. "You're back already?" Jack laughed. "You're funny." 

Sorry but I need to timeskip a month.

I was walking from the kitchen into the living room when I heard someone laugh but it sounded scary. "An-Anti?!" Anti snapped and was right beside me. "Y/n? Are you alright?" 

I looked around in panic and Jack walked up. "What happened?" I heard the laugh again and grabbed Anti's shirt hem. He clenched his fist. "He's back." Jack's head turned side to side. "Who?"   "Dark-" I felt like someone knocked the wind out of me. I dropped to the floor coughing, gasping for air."

Anti's Pov

Y/n dropped to the floor coughing and I glared at Dark. He had a smirk on his face, with his arms crossed over his chest. "Hey Anti."   "Dark."   "I warned you I'd be coming. And my promise stands."

Y/n's coughing continued, more like horse coughing now. Jack stood terrified. "Anti. You should have marked her. She's mine now." He licked his lips and i lunched at him. Before I could hit him, he snapped his fingers, causing them both to disappear.

I ended up hitting the wall behind him. Since my hand went through the wall. I growled in anger and pulled my hand out.